Forums > Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures

RTAA Knowledge Base

Posts (104)

• nwzander

nwzander

#31012180 - 4 years ago

Looks like this has gone unused for a few months, so maybe I can dust it off here. I, of course, have a couple questions about RTAA, and more specifically, the choosing of content that goes into the animations. For example, for this latest RTAA of Barb's pun collection, you've asked the community to help find a/v bits in RT Podcasts, which you will then look at, animate, etc.

I'm wondering, when choosing bits the community has found, what do you look for, and how do you choose which bits are best?

I've found about 5-6 bits myself, but I've usually screened them for puns that don't need 30-90 seconds of "backstory", and are just 5-10 second punchlines. Is that appropriate?

And, of course, thank you for all your hard work on what has become one of my favorite RT series.

• CitySelby

CitySelby

#31012181 - 4 years ago

I didn't see this asked anywhere, and it feels like something good for people to know: are there any content groups that you won't take submissions for, such as Sponsor Cut?

• Jordan

Jordan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Campe Diem

#31012182 - 4 years ago

In reply to 419insomnia, #102:

If it's funny, post it.

• destiny_dg

destiny_dg

#31012183 - 4 years ago

Hi, Jordan. Do you still use Flash 8?