Forums > Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures

RTAA Requests!

Posts (964)

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003827 - 8 years ago

Any suggestions for a Rooster Teeth Animated Adventure go here.

Podcast:
    Beginning:
    End:
    Brief Description:

BEFORE POSTING

Press Control+F or Command+F and search for the podcast number.
    Chances are someone's already suggested it. If so, +1 Ditto their suggestion. Along with any other moment of the Rooster Teeth Podcast you want to see animated.

Post edited 11/30/11 11:46AM

• Optimizer

Optimizer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Still Here

#31003828 - 8 years ago

This is still one of my favorite jokes from the Drunk Tank:

DT: #10
    Beginning: 17:03
    End: 18:40
    Working Title: Confronting the Bully

• Jordan

Jordan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Campe Diem

#31003829 - 8 years ago

I approve of this format. It makes it very easy to find what you are all talking about. Keep 'em coming.

• McAwesomest

McAwesomest

#31003830 - 8 years ago

DT# 30
    Beg: 54:35
    End: 56ish
    Working Title: Static Electron Loss

• pphil

pphil

#31003831 - 8 years ago

okay, here's an awesome one. #23. Burnie, Gavin, Geoff, and Gus are talking about scribblenuats. that would be fucking awesome. the vampires versus spike, bully vs. lunch money, god vs. satin.

• McAwesomest

McAwesomest

#31003832 - 8 years ago

In reply to pphil, #5:

when does God fight a very comfortable fabric?

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003833 - 8 years ago

In reply to pphil, #5:

Please stay within the format I made.

• americanskid

americanskid Professional Spectator

#31003834 - 8 years ago

DT:#21
    Beg: 14:56
    End:17:23

• peelman

peelman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31003835 - 8 years ago

DT:#66
    Beg: 6:20
    End: ???

Geoff's Vespa Crash story. That would be a long ass AA though, so perhaps not. There's a lot of funny visuals there, in addition to the hilarious audio...

• Gigagamer

Gigagamer

#31003836 - 8 years ago

DT:#72
    Beg:39:19(the starting line goes something like this"So did you tell the story")
    End:41:31 or if you want to add the part with brandon in it 41:54 or the part with brunies internet ports 42:33
    Title:Joel's crunch time emergence./Taking the U out of UPS.

Any story with joel dealing with technology is bound to be funny, especially the way brunie tells it.

• aliencaboose

aliencaboose

#31003837 - 8 years ago

dt:75
    around 3/4 way through-ish
    geoffs doctor story seem to be in the perfect format ( & continues on the geoffs story which 2/3 AA are now)
    or geoffs story about finding the prayer card ( sorry for not useing the format i am at work on my phone surfing while waiting for a delivery)

• ShadesOfBlew

ShadesOfBlew

#31003838 - 8 years ago

Let me rewrite what aliencaboose was trying to say....

Episode: Drunk Tank #75
    Section/Anecdote: When Geoff explains his troubles in the Hospital after going there for a check up on his colon. He goes on to tell the story of the hospital movies, the bad nurse, the blood spurt, the beeping machine, and the blue strip that almost caused Geoff to loose his arm.

• ArcticPete

ArcticPete FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31003839 - 8 years ago

DT: 35
    Beg: 56:09
    End: 1:06:59
    Certain parts in there would be great for animation including Burnie's gas story or Geoff's school stories.

• McAwesomest

McAwesomest

#31003840 - 8 years ago

I'm on my phone too, so can someone write down the one w/ nico in it and the groups candy discussion?

• Toku

Toku

#31003841 - 8 years ago

Drunk Tank #56
    Start: 5:13
    End: 7:35
    Name: Monty Explains Crisis 2

defiantly funny bit long tho.

• McAwesomest

McAwesomest

#31003842 - 8 years ago

In reply to Toku, #15:

DEFINITELY! definitely definitely definitely.... Sorry... Don't know what came over me...

• Valenaxxte

Valenaxxte

#31003843 - 8 years ago

Podcast #38
    Start: 21:30
    End: 24:00ish
    Name: Geoff gets laughed at/ James Franko

• RembrMe

RembrMe

#31003844 - 8 years ago

DT: #19
    Start:: ~1:14:00
    End: ?

The plane/airport stories would be awesome material for an animation, but they're quite long.

• jclfjanet

jclfjanet FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31003846 - 8 years ago

How about:

Podcast: #37
    Beginning: 1:02:55
    End: 1:05:00
    Working Title: Meeting "The Man"

I could just imagine a hunched over guy with a sauce pan of fire giving samples to the RT guys all evil like (especially like Burnie's impression at 1:04:22) and then Joel walking around passing out a bucket of thumbtacks LOL smiley0.gif

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003847 - 8 years ago

In reply to raz0rblade, #19:

DT: #41
    Beginning: 6:40
    End: (about) 9:12
    Working Title: Masturbation Row.

• boomstickboy

boomstickboy

#31003848 - 8 years ago

How about the one were Burnie talks about his brother and all the tricks he played on him. Like the fingers so close together and that he was going to call Guinness Book of Records or turning the tv off and the show stopping at that point in the show.

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003849 - 8 years ago

DT: #56
    Beginning: 30:40
    End: 34:50
    Working Title: Brotherly Love
    I overshot it just a bit in your comments. Btw, this is possibly going to be the best one.

• Surfertie

Surfertie

#31003850 - 8 years ago

JayOrDan, I would absolutly enjoy the most recent story about after the fire fire and then on to the dishwasher rant from Burnie.

DT: # 76
    Beginning: 45:27
    End: 47:04
    Working Title: Dishwasher

Just pure greatness.

• outlaw2448

outlaw2448

#31003851 - 8 years ago

DT: #56

Beginning: 35:00
    End: 37:10
    Working Title: The reason Geoff was put on this earth.

The beginning of it involves Geoff telling his daughter about Bear's living in the toilet, and Geoff's mom teaching him karate skills with household chores.

• Dylon

Dylon

#31003852 - 8 years ago

By the way guys, if you like someone else's request give it a ditto. It'll give JayorDan an easier time... it will also give you cookies.