Forums > Rooster Teeth GLBTQ Community

Question for TG's and relationships

Posts (4)

• Grizzdrop

Grizzdrop

#30108533 - 10 years ago

I was sitting here talking to a M2F post op who was sad that the lesbians in the area were turned off by the fact that they were TG. I don't understand this. Why do people get upset over TGs when they know hardship and repression themselves?

hoping someone can help me to understand that better ^_^ or share their experiences.

Post edited 1/10/09 6:05PM

• akwila

akwila

#30108534 - 10 years ago

I guess its because it feels like they're cheating. Like bisexuals, they do have the best of both world at their disposal. Male when its convenient and female when its not, despite going through all the crap we ALL go through.

I know if I asked a rather cute guy out one night and brought him home only to find that what he was packin' a twat... I'd be a little miffed.

• stringpuller

stringpuller

#30108535 - 10 years ago

I dont get it either, sure they "might get the best of both worlds" if you want to think of it that way, personally I feel thats pretty ignorant, they get the worst too, I mean the OP is an example of them being shunned by a community that should accept them, making them isolated and a minority of a minority

• polarbearzip

polarbearzip

#30108536 - 10 years ago

Hmm. I wish I could help with this because I'm always around lesbians but I don't know any M2F's... I have a F2M that works for me. He might have some insight. I've noticed most lesbians don't mind being with a F2M so why not a M2F? I'd probably be up for either :)