Forums > Rooster Teeth GLBTQ Community

In need of a little help.

Posts (9)

• IXIsm4rtyIXI

IXIsm4rtyIXI

#30183773 - 10 years ago

So for the past few months I've been questioning my sexuality. its been on and off. Like first i was bi, then bi prefering women, then prefering men, then gay, then back to bi, and now im completely confused. any advice?

• Nathan

Nathan The Dark

#30183774 - 10 years ago

Uhm..I'd say you're quite the pickle. (No joke intended).

My advice is that..well..what do you prefer more: Men or women? If you find that first, then it should get easier from there.

• polarbearzip

polarbearzip

#30183775 - 10 years ago

You're having a similar problem as the person that posted the Uhm... thread. Check that out.

• Nathan

Nathan The Dark

#30183776 - 10 years ago

In reply to polarbearzip, #3:

That was me..But that isn't the main problem right now. It's that dude up there. xD

• IXIsm4rtyIXI

IXIsm4rtyIXI

#30183777 - 10 years ago

Well, To explain my dilemma in another way, I can say i feel like a part of me wants to be gay, and another wants to be straight. so yea..

• doganddog

doganddog

#30183778 - 10 years ago

well,you are at a time in your life were you have to try both.Go on a date with both gender if you cant decide.Then more dates with different people.Don't rush,this is your life were talking about.Just remember to reasrch about being gay because if you are its a tough life that will bring you trouble if you go into it unready.Just slow down.

• AnotherUser

AnotherUser

#30183779 - 10 years ago

In reply to IXIsm4rtyIXI, #1:

So for the past few months I've been questioning my sexuality. its been on and off. Like first i was bi, then bi prefering women, then prefering men, then gay, then back to bi, and now im completely confused. any advice?

I was the same way....well, admittedly still am. It's very confusing. When you put a label on who you are and how your sexuality is defined, it just makes things worse. Just be who you are. I'm told all the time that being a gay teenager is incredibly confusing, beyond the social; it just takes time for your sexuality to solidify and for you yo know exactly who you are.

• Psycholagny

Psycholagny Resident of Old Olney

#30183780 - 10 years ago

"Anything from the waist up is fair game." -Pete Wentz

• counterjmb

counterjmb

#30183781 - 10 years ago

sexuality is fluid, shit changes. let it flow. definitions make people feel better but they are limiting. do what... well who.. you wanna