Forums > Rooster Teeth GLBTQ Community

brokenharted a person to talk to

Posts (16)

• barok

barok

#30550435 - 10 years ago

i my be young but i fell in love with my mate we ahd made palns to get married one day but little less than a year we went out with echo other he dump me so many promisis he broke and my hart but i moved on becuse a close friend was there for me i am now one of the most sussesfull peer couser i have had poeple call me at home bucuse thaty just wanted to talk and thats y im aking this froum so we all can be there for one another if this dose not sound like you thank ok one than i learned about high school coulple is that at lease 75% of all boys and girls who are a couple never end like thay want it too im alwas here if any one need to talk we can talk here or one on one just sead me a message

here is something we all should look at 1st ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PEkpghHbQ&feature=fvw

• barok

barok

#30550436 - 10 years ago

srry the youtube video dose not work but i got it to post on my journal if u still want to wach it

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550437 - 10 years ago

I'm sorry amigo.
    Sounds like a shitstorm.
    You have my Axe.

• barok

barok

#30550438 - 10 years ago

thank you but im here for you i fucked up my life but i can help you keep yours or we can just be friends

• Femzy

Femzy

#30550439 - 10 years ago

In reply to Vrakanas, #3:

And my bow.

Post edited 8/08/09 1:26AM

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550440 - 10 years ago

anyone got a sheild...

• barok

barok

#30550441 - 10 years ago

well i think its sweet that you care about some one that you dont know

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550442 - 10 years ago

Why shouldn't I?
    Everyone(excluding certain assholes I know) deserves some manner of compassion.
    So you should get it too.
    Besides I know where you are coming from, it was back when I was in a straight relationship years ago.

• barok

barok

#30550443 - 10 years ago

well i look for poelpe who need help in there life i could care less what its about some times poelpe just need a friend ya know its a cold world and no one should go into it alone or else some one might end up hurt or worse

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550444 - 10 years ago

Agreed.

• barok

barok

#30550445 - 10 years ago

your blood spitl by the hands of a friend is no blood spilt worth trying to get the stains out

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550446 - 10 years ago

???
    No comprende amigo.
    A little bit over my head there barok.

• barok

barok

#30550447 - 10 years ago

ok .....if you get stab in the back by a friend blood gets every ware knowing that you friend did this dont so to speak wash the stains out or if you will be friends ever again they just proved to you that thay cant be trusted and there for do not want you trust thay just used you and thats no friend make sence

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550448 - 10 years ago

yes, and I have one question.
    Is english your primary language?
    your syntax is confusing me terribly.

• barok

barok

#30550449 - 10 years ago

......>_< dude all im trying to say is dont trust friends how have already hurt you .....>_< ......most of the time thell do it again in some other way

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30550450 - 10 years ago

Ok I can agree to that.