Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

Gamers defend internet cafe

Posts (12)

• Fang_Playz

Fang_Playz

#14068662 - 9 years ago

www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Gamers-fight-back-after-robbers-target-PC-Gamerz/WMy-MNzMI06S172O3OfJTg.cspx I think this would be funny to talk about on the podcast. "Two masked robbers that targeted an internet gaming center in Kaneohe Wednesday night never expected their victims to fight back. But they did and it was all caught on video.

This isn't something police encourage but the gamers say they were protecting their home."

Watch the video for the full story.

• Demonlemming

Demonlemming

#14068663 - 9 years ago

Well, I wouldn't own a DS. But similar principle, do not take anything that I own or risk being beaten to a bloodied pulp.

• Nexagelion1

Nexagelion1

#14068664 - 9 years ago

Yeah Id fight back. Being 6'5" helps. smiley8.gif

• Aeshir_

Aeshir_

#14068665 - 9 years ago

In reply to Nexagelion1, #3:

SNOOOORRRLAAAAAX BODYYYYYY SLAAAAAAAAAAM

• TheSwinns

TheSwinns FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14068666 - 9 years ago

i'd throw my ds like a ninja star at his face then football tackle him.

• TPaz

TPaz

#14068667 - 9 years ago

Strength + 8
    Agility + 10
    + Good Karma
    Level Up

• Fang_Playz

Fang_Playz

#14068668 - 9 years ago

Well this was featured on AHWU now can it get featured on the podcast? *fingers crossed*

• IdleByzan

IdleByzan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Classic Imperial

#14068669 - 9 years ago

How much xp/credits is rewarded? Any Pearlesent weapon drops for a victory?

• Hermano23

Hermano23

#14068670 - 9 years ago

In reply to Nexagelion1, #3:

I'm 6'4'' and I would probably do the same thing. I wouldn't win, but I might look intimidating for a bit.

• BRTurtle

BRTurtle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14068671 - 9 years ago

hell ya i would fight back i wouldn't even give up my extra cash, any one robbing a gaming store or internet cafe probably don't have much behind them.

• CaptFisher

CaptFisher

#14068672 - 9 years ago

I rolled six natural 20's...in your face!

• tosha52

tosha52

#14068673 - 9 years ago

In reply to BRTurtle, #10:

a very good point
    also the robbers were expecting the nerds to be timid and afraid however nerds are not quite the pencil necked weaklings they used to be
    add that to the fact that you are trying to take away one of the few things in life that makes them happy

unless they are waving guns around that does change the situation quite a bit

but still a good rule to remember is ''if they do not have the weapon out to threaten you with then they do not have a weapon at all''