Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

Halo Reach Spoilers?

Posts (12)

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14149776 - 9 years ago

hey was there any hardcore (spoiler-ish or long convo's) about halo reach this week and/or last week

and IF IF IF you can, around when in the podcast would that be

Post edited 9/22/10 6:02PM

• Thoric

Thoric FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Yikes

#14149797 - 9 years ago

Gus said he was waiting 2 weeks before going spoiler crazy I think. Which means next week is free game for it. There isn't an extra ending for legendary so just hurry up and beat it on normal before next week.

• Aeshir_

Aeshir_

#14149805 - 9 years ago

In reply to Thoric, #2:

Shit, it's still gonna be at least a week before I can get it....FFFFFUUUUUUU

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14149821 - 9 years ago

SAFE thanx guys... and personally if they're gonna warn ppl THEN its absolutely free game for spoilers

• CaesarsDeath

CaesarsDeath

#14150072 - 9 years ago

Stop crying over spoilers. I understand liking the story and wanting to experiences it, but someone mentioning the Reach gets glassed and they all die at the end isn't big news, the book and story have been out since right after Halo 1.

• TPaz

TPaz

#14150145 - 9 years ago

In reply to CaesarsDeath, #6:

not all of them die.

In reply to drunkyhippo:

not spoiling anything but seriously, play the game, it's about 5-7 hours on easy if you watch the epic cutscenes

• Thoric

Thoric FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Yikes

#14150738 - 9 years ago

In reply to Pyrogamer88, #8:

is it that hard not to click on every Halo:Reach topic and not expect spoilers after two weeks the game has been out? Seriously if you don't have the game don't click on Halo:Reach topics until you have played the game. Leave everyone else who has beaten the game the ability to discuss the game.

Seriously this is the internet we have 4chan.org you expect asshats to not forgot to post spoilers or not even try to spoil things on purpose?

Let me simplify it

Step 1: BUY HALO:REACH
    Step 2: PLAY HALO REACH
    Step 3: Don't talk about fight club
    Step 4: Jump into Halo: Reach thread and Discuss Halo: Reach game/ending/spoilers/whatever

• rekon59

rekon59

#14150850 - 9 years ago

Instead of other people having to go out of their way to keep you from getting spoiled, why the hell are you posting in a Halo Reach thread? How can you not expect a thread with the game out not to talk about the game? If you get stuff ruined for you, it is your own fault for venturing into threads.

• Thoric

#14150996 - 9 years ago

In reply to Pyrogamer88, #10:

In reply to Thoric, #9:

Plus people who don't have the game might still want to talk about Forge, Matchmaking, and Firefight. Wouldn't you still want to talk about Reach even if you couldn't have it yet?

Said thread would then be labeled "Halo: Reach Forge discussion" "Halo: Reach Firefight discussion" and so on there wouldn't be any discussion about campaigns in the thread thus no spoiler tags needed duh.

If you don't want to be spoiled don't go into main Halo: Reach discussions threads that's just common sense if you still want to talk about it go into the designated thread titles like you said ones titled Forge, MMing, Firefight, etc. That is what I did when I was playing the game and didn't want to read about any spoilers.

Come on people and nothing against the OP but his gamertag said he was playing Reach campaign and was halfway through then was playing FIFA! If the story is that important to you why are you wasting time playing a different game then?!?!

like I said it's SIMPLE buy the game.. play the game... this is the internet your not going to have millions of people read a thread and listen to you to post a SPOILER tag just because you said so ITS THE INTERNET.

You could very well get spoiled by people walking by you in real life. I mean people went to Harry Potter events and ruined the ending of the books to tons of people that wasn't even an internet forum. Like I said you could even drift into a conversation as your walking by some people talking about Reach and get it spoiled. If you care about it that much do what everyone else does and play it that day it comes out... same goes with movies. I go to them on the first days so I can talk about it with friends right away and not get it spoiled.

• rekon59

rekon59

#14151092 - 9 years ago

In reply to Pyrogamer88, #13:

I see exactly what you're writing. You want SPOILERS if we talk about the game. And my reply is the same: You venture into a Halo Reach thread at this point, that should be warning enough.

And if you don't have the game, what can you add to the conversation at hand anyway?

• Service2k0

Service2k0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14151122 - 9 years ago

Everyone has went so off track with what this topic is actually about, drunkyhippo just asked if there was any spoilers in the past two eps, and somehow everyone ended up going off on the exact same spoiler rant that has already been done.

• rekon59

rekon59

#14151211 - 9 years ago

In reply to Pyrogamer88, #15:

Like I said, I don't see the need.

Also, you're using that catchphrase incorrectly.

Post edited 9/23/10 1:36PM