Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

K/D Ratio of all time!!!

Posts (17)

• sherwood784

sherwood784

#14189776 - 8 years ago

so while i was pooping i was thinking.

What do you think your overall Kill death ratio is?

I mean from all the games you've played. Like pacman, dig dig, tekken, halo, and like pokemon.

I bet you never thought about that. Especially not while taking a poo.

• CalPal

CalPal

#14189975 - 8 years ago

In reply to sherwood784, #1:

You're insane for asking such a question like that!

However, I would guesstimate that it would be in the range of 53,595/427,050, give or take a few thousand on either end.

• IdleByzan

IdleByzan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Classic Imperial

#14189989 - 8 years ago

7/1 only because of Twisted Metal. I was a god at that back in my glory days.

• aliencaboose

aliencaboose

#14190288 - 8 years ago

Shit, If like Mario,Sonic. (My younger years.) counts
    Plus ALL the fps'es i have played I would say like 21/15

• Shinn

Shinn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#14191261 - 8 years ago

Well, my kd on battlefront 2 is 138/1, pokemon would be infinite...

• sherwood784

sherwood784

#14191343 - 8 years ago

In reply to aliencaboose, #5:

everything counts man. even junk like trials hd and galaga

• Quatters

Quatters

#14191387 - 8 years ago

In reply to sherwood784, #7:

Dude.

It's like, uncountable or something. The number of hours that I've sunk into various PokeVentures.....

Do faints count as death?

Post edited 10/13/10 7:13AM

• aliencaboose

aliencaboose

#14191718 - 8 years ago

In reply to Quatters, #8:

No Blackout's would be equal to death.
    (When I was a kid I thought I lost the game every time I lost a battle.)

Oh & revising my K/D ratio, If all the shit you play counts mine would be more like: 100/90

• MadIrishman

MadIrishman

#14192503 - 8 years ago

I didn't need to know you were pooping when you thought of this...

• sherwood784

sherwood784

#14192640 - 8 years ago

In reply to MadIrishman, #10:

actually, you did *sngry gus face*

• CaptFisher

CaptFisher

#14193536 - 8 years ago

Anything above 1.01 is fine by me.

• AzmoSama

AzmoSama

#14193586 - 8 years ago

Okay, I'll need a time machine, some ginger beer, a pineapple and a hell of a lot of writing paper.

oh, bollocks, Dead Rising . . . .

Okay, I'm pretty sure my ratio would be in the positive.

• Quatters

Quatters

#14193590 - 8 years ago

IMine would be in the late teens.

I've murdered hundreds of innocent pokemon, at least 5,000 zombies, a metric fucktonne of russians, thousands of nazis, boatloads of cops, countless ghouls and "cracked down" on more criminal scum than the LCPD (who have also maintained serious casualties by my hand).

• sherwood784

sherwood784

#14195384 - 8 years ago

if anyone's played the first mw their k/d would go negative

• Nexagelion1

Nexagelion1

#14202646 - 8 years ago

Ive been thinking about this, and I honestly have no idea what these numbers are. I could add up all my CoD (positive) and Halo (negative) multiplayer stats, but I played TONS of Half Life MP online. CounterStrike (I was pretty damned good too). Unreal Tournament. Left 4 Dead 1&2. The thousands of hours spent playing RPGs. About 1100 hours combined between WoW and FF XI. And Borderlands. Fuck I played the hell outa that game. About 600 hours into that alone. That game was like crack to me.

CoD Zombies... Id have games where Id get 400-500 kills and 3-4 downs, maybe one or two actual deaths. And Ive played hundreds of games of that.

There is absolutely no telling what my lifetime K/D ratio is in all games and game modes.

• Shinrin

Shinrin

#14203641 - 8 years ago

Throw in like 50k kills in dead rising, maybe 50 deaths. Probably 200,000 kills in l4d1/2 Easy, and maybe 2000 deaths. Counting pokemon and all that, my kills are in the millions, and my deaths and in the tenthousands. Most multiplayer games I still have a 1/1 ratio.

• enantiomer

enantiomer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14203652 - 8 years ago

I play rpgs so probably 1000000000000:1
    seriously when's the last time you've died in rpg? You have to TRY to die in most games unless it's a scripted battle.
    Even if you do you level up for an hour and kill about a million enemies in the process.
    you first person shooter players got nothing on final fantasy