Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

Iron Man 2

Posts (9)

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#14350449 - 8 years ago

I just now remembered that IM2 came out in 2010. Im gonna take a wild guess that everyone else forgot about this movie. It would have been a top contender for the DT Awards.

• TPaz

TPaz

#14350464 - 8 years ago

I said this a while ago, some people didn't care, others didn't listen

• Aeshir_

Aeshir_

#14350507 - 8 years ago

In reply to PANIC98, #1:

I didn't like the first one all that much, liked the second even less. Buh.

• TrueMischief

TrueMischief FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14350781 - 8 years ago

I really liked IM2 but I still think even if it had been included it would not have won so why worry about it.

• Shinn

Shinn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#14351934 - 8 years ago

Oh right, I would have liked to see it included.
    It was pretty great.

• KriSirk

KriSirk

#14352032 - 8 years ago

It was not really that good of a movie. It was not really Iron Man 2. It felt more like an Avengers prequel.

• AgntVirginia

AgntVirginia

#14352217 - 8 years ago

In reply to KriSirk, #6:

I enjoyed it actually; though it doesn't seem like an award winning movie.

But you're definatly right. It seemed more like they took the tiny bit at the end of Iron Man(epic tier movie) and used Iron Man 2 as a platform for continue that cut scene and build up to the Avengers. Should've kept the Nick Fury and Avenger talk to a minimum and focused on Stark.

• rigs19

rigs19

#14356187 - 8 years ago

Oddly enough, it was the briefcase-suit that really killed it for me, regardless of the size issue no one would be able to lift it.

• Quatters

Quatters

#14357716 - 8 years ago

In reply to rigs19, #8:

Are you serious?

THESE ARE COMIC BOOK MOVIES.

COMIC. BOOK. MOVIES.

That reminds me, when I next see my friend who works in a uranium mine, I'll be sure not to make him angry. Otherwise he might turn green and huge and punch my face in.

I actually have a friend that works in a uranium mine called Olympic Dam. I don't piss him off because he's my sister's boyfriend. And he could punch my face in.