Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

TV offshoots

Posts (9)

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#14526754 - 8 years ago

I was watching Jackass and then i remembered the podcast where they talk about sanford and son' offshoots and i believe that the most offshooted show has to be Jackass.(movies included)

Jackass: Wildboyz-Viva La Bam- Nitro Circus-Dr.Steve O- Blastazoid- Homewrecker

• Neeners

Neeners

#14527002 - 8 years ago

I would have to agree with you, but I still have yet to see the appeal of the show. I just feel stupider just trying to watch an episode...lol

• Service2k0

Service2k0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14527609 - 8 years ago

In reply to PANIC98, #1:

The Dudesons can be added in there too, under Dickhouse and is a Knoxville and Tremaine show

• TacoPowerPhD

TacoPowerPhD

#14527667 - 8 years ago

In reply to PANIC98, #1:

Dirty Sanchez.

• PANIC98

PANIC98

#14528125 - 8 years ago

Dirty Sanchez was just inspired by it. Dudesons in America was Knoxville and Tremaine.

• iamjohngalt

iamjohngalt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14528853 - 8 years ago

In reply to Neeners, #2:

I would have to agree with you, but I still have yet to see the appeal of the show. I just feel stupider just trying to watch an episode...lol

Some of us started WAY WAY low and are actually getting smarter while watching it.

• TacoPowerPhD

TacoPowerPhD

#14529520 - 8 years ago

In reply to iamjohngalt, #6:

I think I once had a good idea watching one of those shows. Then again I'm the guy who enjoys microwaving grapes.

• iamjohngalt

iamjohngalt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14530748 - 8 years ago

In reply to TacoPowerPhD, #7:

In reply to iamjohngalt, #6:

I think I once had a good idea watching one of those shows. Then again I'm the guy who enjoys microwaving grapes.

What happens when you microwave grapes? I only ask because I don't have any on hand.

• TacoPowerPhD

TacoPowerPhD

#14531186 - 8 years ago

It depends on how you prepare them before pressing the Go button.