Forums > Rooster Teeth Podcast

Guests on the Podcast

Posts (6)

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#17653509 - 4 years ago

What is your thoughts about having guests appear on the podcast? Guests being anyone who wasn't stated to be in the episode in the description or thumbnail.

• Lamkia

Lamkia

#17653728 - 4 years ago

You mean like when they are off the side on the green screen? I think it's fine and actually kinda nice. The podcast is an improvised and sporadic conversation, so when they talk about people off screen, it's nice that they can hop in and contribute (or defend themselves) when they are talked about.

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#17653974 - 4 years ago

In reply to Lamkia, #2:

Same here, I just knew that some people had a problem with it for whatever reason. It is pretty nice when someone like Dan shows up.

• Lamkia

Lamkia

#17654313 - 4 years ago

In reply to JacksonPS, #3:

Oh, Dan.

• tutvuvu

tutvuvu FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17654487 - 4 years ago

If you mean people off to the side then it's fine because they only end up there when there's a funny story to tell; it allows for a greater appreciation of the size of team that produces everything at RT and occasionally introduces me to other areas of RT I've not explored before.

However, if you mean people external to RT who don't therefore have thumbnail, I think it's even better. I love the variety of people that wind up on the podcast. I end up spending ages delving into whatever awesome thing they did that brought them into the playing field with RT. Guests are definitely a positive for the show.

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#17654539 - 4 years ago

In reply to tutvuvu, #5:

Interesting point about people external to Roosterteeth. I remember Freddy Wong was in one podcast, and that was a pretty cool appearance.