Forums > Rooster Teeth United

Introductions

Posts (9)

• EmbryKaida

EmbryKaida

#31342978 - 7 years ago

This is where you make your introductions to the group, why you entered, a little about yourself (hopefully not revealing anything too personal, such as SSN, address and the like), and what you think could be used to improve our group. Don't use this to harp about anything in particular that you hate, only make suggestions. You don't follow this rule, you will incur the wrath of the little dragon! (bonus points for anyone who understands that!)

So, with that said...

Hello all! I'm EmbryKaida, Embry for short. I joined up because I was asked to, and I figure I would get more involved on this site than I already am. I am more than willing to help any and all newbies who would like/really need help, and while my sense of humor seems to go over some people's heads, don't let my nature bother you. Sometimes I like to vent, it's the way I am.

As for improving this group, I am open to any and all suggestions. While I am not the creator, I am an admin, so I can take ideas into consideration and see where it goes.

Enjoy yourselves here, and if there's any harassing or anything, feel free to let me know so I can deal with the issue.

With that said, INTRODUCTIONS GO!

• StomaticMonk

StomaticMonk

#31342979 - 7 years ago

Hi. I'm StomaticMonk. I am the creator of this here group and hope that we can go far. I joined the community site about 3 years ago, although I have been an avid rvb fan since season 1. It has been an honor and a privilege to watch roosterteeth grow from the original crew to the monster that it is today. If you have any further questions about me or the purpose of this group, please feel free to ask. And as EmbryKaida said, please browse safely. I have made my views on our community abundantly clear, both on my personal profile and through the creation of this group, and while I stand by my beliefs, the last thing that I want is for anybody to get hurt. Please remember that, while this is a unique community, it is still an internet community nonetheless. Sharing too much personal information with anybody, no matter how well you think you may know them, is not safe. Please be smart about the amount of personal information that you put out there.

Thanks for placing your faith and support into this group.

• AgentHunter

AgentHunter

#31342980 - 7 years ago

Hi there! My name is chris, and im an awesome guy! I like to think myself as agent hunter, but then that would cause some weird looks, but Im a great guy to hang with, im funny, got great ideas(depending on subject). There are but loads of things I like, too many to list, but if you mention something to me, i might know about it. I also love making funny pictures, including motivational posters. Now due to lack of money and a job, I unfortunately do not own a ps3 or an x-box 360. But I do what I can to keep updated. But I dont let that stop me. I am thrilled to be part of this group.

xbfha9.jpg

• Dlobyes

Dlobyes FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31342981 - 7 years ago

Hello, my name is Zak and I have been a member of Rooster Teeth for more than three years now, but I have been watching red vs. blue since close to the end of the first season. Everything that has come out of Rooster Teeth has been absolute gold, from The Strangerhood all the way to Immersion. I love playing my Halo Reach Xbox 360 and every game that comes out on it. I love this site and community; this is my social network site. I get to talk with people who enjoy same things as me and sometimes you even get to meet some of these awesome people at awesome events like RTX and PAX East (just to mention two). I also accept random friend request like everyone on this site should, because how else are you going to meet awesome people? So send me a friend request or add me on Xbox Live (GT: Dlobyes), only if you want to hang out with a really awesome guy. smiley13.gif

• Kywazi

Kywazi

#31342982 - 7 years ago

Hi! my name is Jamie, I've started watching red vs blue about 4-5years ago. I became a member once but never followed up on it, but I decided to become a member once again. I play games off and on and I also enjoy trying new things. I used to be a mass commnucations major... broadcasting/PR though I'm currently taking a break from courses.

• LukeTP5995

LukeTP5995

#31342983 - 7 years ago

Hi there, my name is Luke. I started watching RvB and just about anything RoosterTeeth based after that around 2007. I joined the group mostly because I was asked too, but I'm sure I would've joined up soon enough. If you want, my Gamertag on XBL is CAPN MORGAN 220 if anyone wants to add me (I mostly play Halo 3/ODST/Reach, GoW, and soon Arkham City).

• KistyNocturn

KistyNocturn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaming Cat Girl

#31342984 - 7 years ago

Warning I like to type a lot, just a heads up about me

I am Kisty, I have been a fan of RvB since 2003, though my profile says different, that's because I stopped coming to the site in 2006 due to lack of internet and that account became lost and I can't for the life of me remember that old username so let it stay missing and gone for all I care. About a year ago I decided to come back after seeing hints of season 8 pop up all over Youtube going "no way that can't be RvB Burnie said he wouldn't do cinematic stuff," turns out I was wrong. . I pulled up the website made a new account and started watching a lot of the community play date streams and AHTV.

One night someone asked about how to get more involved with Rooster Teeth, Burnie answered since he was taking a break from Halo "Get involved do stuff, post things in the forums, make videos, you never know we might like it."

So, I was watching AHTV I think a few weeks later and, ended up seeing someone ask why there were no "girl" achievement hunter videos in the community. I think it was either Fragger or Brownman (Ray) replied with "there are females that did videos but I think they stopped or they just do commentaries now." I was in the chat and replied, "You will see a girl submit one soon count on it" a few weeks later I saw my Spore video hit the site and the community achievement hunters Youtube channel. I haven't looked back since, so I do a lot of video work and I am very friendly, plus open about alot of things, sometimes personal stuff, because I think the best why to hide something is right out in public. Everything else about me and the stuff I do is usually in my journal and profile page, so there is my introduction a book to read.

• Charlie8282

Charlie8282 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31342985 - 7 years ago

Hey, Y'all, my name's Charlie or Rich, whichever you prefer. I'm a long time RvB fan. i'm a gamer, a graphic designer, cartoonist, and achievement hunter. i became a member on the site 3 years ago, but became a sponsor last April. i have been a fan since season 1, but since i always purchased my seasons from gamestop, i had no idea about the community aspect. i believe that not only does RT produce great entertainment for us to consume, but RT has also built one helluva community! honestly, i have made some really great friends on this site. how did i do that? by not turning people away. by giving them a chance to get to know them. you make a community by making friends.

i'm on live a lot during the week and my gamertag is CharlieDanger82.

• jscholfield

jscholfield FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31342986 - 7 years ago

Hey guys, (and girls)
    I'm Jscholfield I spend most of my time on this site either surfing the forums or writing my fanfic (http://roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=13346)
    any way some details about me is I am a big fan of all thing rooster teeth and halo, I also love meeting new people and making new friends either on Xbox live or on the site so add me on here or add Missionjds on live.