Forums > Rooster Teeth Vermont

DnD

Posts (42)

• Recon4Life

Recon4Life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Me

#33127974 - 3 years ago

In reply to Firearrow5235 If you want Gav, I can DM a session or two if more than 7 show up.

• Firearrow5235

Firearrow5235 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Web Developer

#33127977 - 3 years ago

In reply to Recon4Life

That'd be sweet! Thanks! :)

• Twiggyboy

Twiggyboy

#33128322 - 3 years ago

In reply to Firearrow5235

Isn't that when the meetup in Burlington is? Or do you mean sat. the 20th?

• JenC

JenC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold JenCforCarolina

#33128344 - 3 years ago

In reply to Firearrow5235

If you've got time tomorrow afternoons or later in the evening I could send my character sheet and see if there's anything I forgot or you have questions about?

• NickRomalo

NickRomalo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nick Romalo

#33128357 - 3 years ago

Maybe for Gavyn's sake we should give a heads up on who would like to play. I'll start. You all just reply back. I'm in.

• Twiggyboy

Twiggyboy

#33128392 - 3 years ago

In reply to nromalo

I'm in

• Firearrow5235

Firearrow5235 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Web Developer

#33128401 - 3 years ago

In reply to Twiggyboy

Oh yeah! The meetup was moved to Saturday. Maybe Sunday then?

In reply to JenC

Feel free! Message me on the site when you're ready.

In reply to nromalo

That's is super helpful. Thanks! :)

• Twiggyboy

Twiggyboy

#33128412 - 3 years ago

Sunday works for me as long as its after like 4;30, I've got a thing in the morning that'll go till the afternoon.

• donut711

donut711 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33129055 - 3 years ago

In reply to nromalo

Here ill keep track of everyone that wants to be in so if you want to join the d&d game message me and I'll add your name to the list so that's one less thing @Firearrow5235 has to worry about

• LemonPowered

LemonPowered

#33132616 - 3 years ago

In reply to donut711

I'd like to join if its still possible

• Firearrow5235

#33133511 - 3 years ago

In reply to LemonPowered

It is still possible!

• NickRomalo

NickRomalo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nick Romalo

#33135750 - 3 years ago

Just checking: Today at 5? And do we have multiple rooms/channels for d&d on GameVox for both groups?

• Firearrow5235

#33135947 - 3 years ago

I'll be on Skype (hallick5235). I'm not sure what Cody's doing. I'm starting at some time between 5-6.

• Recon4Life

Recon4Life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Me

#33135972 - 3 years ago

I shall be using game vox, and I hall be starting around 6pm.

• Recon4Life

#33155058 - 3 years ago

Unfortunately for the group that I am DM-ing for, we will not be meeting today (2/28/2016). This is mainly due too a personal issue that has recently came up. I am really sorry for the short notice on this. If something like this comes up again I will make sure to let you guys know 2-3 days at the least ahead of time.

• Recon4Life

#33255165 - 3 years ago

Just to let the people in my DnD group know, toady's session is canceled due to me having to go visit my sister in Boston today.

• Recon4Life

#33268932 - 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I have to say that I am unable to DM for my group for the foreseeable future. If anyone wants to be the new DM for this group I am ok with it, just make sure that you ok it with them. I am very sorry for how sudden this is and I am also very sorry for having to leave on such short notice. If I was able too I would have finished the campaign that we are currently in. I wish all the people in my group the best of luck in their future DnD adventures and thanks for all the fun.