Forums > RT AL

Connections with Other RT Groups!

Posts (2)

• JezaXC

JezaXC Kazoo Queen

#33172507 - 3 years ago

Hey, new friends! I'm Jeza, from Decatur-ish area, currently living in Mobile for school. Really glad that RT AL is a thing now!

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have some connections to other Community Groups! I'm actually a member of RTNY (despite that I've only been in New York for two days of my life, and that was to go see them, haha). I also know members of RT TN, Some of the Canadian Community Members (who adopted some Americans... I think), RoosterSpeak, and I have met and know Newbs, who does stuff w/ RT Minnesota, RoosterSpeak, RoosterRumble, and RoosterTeeth in General. (He was on a panel with one of my best NY friends at RTX this past year, which I was miraculously able to attend!) My boyfriend is one of the Admins in RTNY, so I'm sure he could help set up intra-community game nights if y'all wanted. Also, they do a lot of streaming on RTNYCommunity on Twitch (which is how I found them). They do Jackbox games once a month and stuff like that. They also communicate via GroupMe - a very cool app/website that is great for communicating amongst a group of people, especially with a common interest!

Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know about that! @savstan, please let me know if I can help in any way :)

• savstan

savstan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT Gamer Girls

#33172557 - 3 years ago

In reply to JezaXCthank you so much!! I'm currently in a GroupMe with most of the other RT community admins in order to set up events for RT Community Day (taking place the weekend of April 1) but would love to be able to stay in touch about online events afterwards!!! Also, really glad to have you with us! If you know any other RT fans in the Alabama area, please tell them about us! One of our main focuses right now is just growing as an Alabama community. Thanks so much