Forums > RT community Comics

Post your comics here!

Posts (33)

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305152 - 8 years ago

Post your comics here.
    The best ones will be chosen and posted in the group news, weekly.

Rules.
    These all really go without saying but I'm pretty sure someone will do one of these at some point.
    1. Don't neg mod people for their drawing abilities. (By all means pos mod them if you think their drawing shows real talent)
    2. No blatant insults towards community members in the comics. (There's a difference between playful teasing and calling someone hurtful things)
    3. The comic must have been made completely by you. (Collabs are allowed, of course) Basically you can't just steal part of another comic you've seen. Basically, be original.
    4. Please, not too much chatter. (Sure, tell people how much you like their comic and constructive criticism is welcome but try to keep the majority of the posts comics)
    5. Constructive criticism only. (If you think a comic is not as good as it could be, don't just say 'This sucks.' Be helpful)

Don't worry about drawing ability. It's all for fun.

That said, don't just draw stickmen.
    Unless the stickmen are freaking awesome.

Post edited 8/22/11 3:43PM

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305153 - 8 years ago

Example.
    DeputyKitteh4e5174cb8084d.jpg

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305154 - 8 years ago

Just popped into my head. Had to do it. I'll stop now.
    DeputyKitteh4e52a4c901529.jpg

• Razorx243

Razorx243 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31305155 - 8 years ago

guscomic.png

Just the rough beginnings of something form RTX. Speaking of which can some of the other people out there that went to RTX, hopefully there are a few, remember who was on stage when Gus said this please let me know... Thank you in advance!!! smiley0.gif

P.S. Sorry if the image doesn't always come up I am having trouble with photobucket and am about to try out a sight that BuckeyeDon recommended. smiley4.gif

• TheRecreator

TheRecreator

#31305156 - 8 years ago

In reply to DeputyKitteh, #1:

Two questions:

1) What is the intended subject of this new line of comics? Are these RT Community comics meant to follow in the vein of the original RT Comics, i.e. keep the focus on the antics of Rooster Teeth Productions? Or are the comics meant more to highlight the community itself? Or both?

2) May we post comics that we have already published somewhere else?

• Razorx243

Razorx243 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31305157 - 8 years ago

In reply to TheRecreator, #5:

Ill answer for DeputyKitteh, in regards to your first set of questions pretty much they can be antics of the RT crew, so long as it is appropriate and are in that members character I suppose like the thing I have started is something Gus said at RTX on opening night, but mostly it is about the community and people interacting. But pretty much you can have fun but just abide by the regualar rules of what to do and not to do on the sight. And as far a putting comics here that you have put somewhere else so long as it is your work feel free. Just keep checking back this group is still very much in its infant state being as I stole the idea from Sailortweek just a few days ago. But to put the basic idea of the group best Ill just quote what she typed "Instead of trying to overturn this decision, how about creating a group to keep the comics going by the RT Community? Get all of the artists, aspiring artists, writers and aspiring writers to come up with a group to further the misadventures of the RT Staff! Not only will this be fitting tribute to how much we've enjoyed the comics, but it keeps those artistic muscles limber!" This may have answered your questions and may not... If not I appologize its 10:35 PM here and Ive been up since 3AM... But just keep checking back like I said this is just in its infant stage as things grow and progress over the next couple of days and week there will be changes made that will hopefully make this a lot clearer as to what goes on and that way people can have a great time and keep something that has brought joy to many going through there own methods. Again appologies for bad grammer and spelling at this point in time I really dont feel like going back through and editing so. Hopefully this clears things up even though its really long...

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305158 - 8 years ago

In reply to TheRecreator, #5:

As a little second answer, personally I think as long as the comic is themed along RT in some way, it's fine. So you can carry on the original comics if you want (like Razorx said, as long as it's done with the staff member's correct character/personality) or you can do a comic about a member of the community or something that happens in the community. So as long as it has something to do with RT, it's fine.

(You can also do comics that are about videogames, like they sometimes did, as long as it has a staff member or a member of the community as one of the characters in it. Ie. Brownman)

And sure, if you have a comic that's appropriate for an RT community comic that you've done before, you can post it here.

Post edited 8/23/11 5:53AM

• Rithan

Rithan

#31305159 - 8 years ago

How do I post Images DeputyKitteh?

I never got to a hang of it and I already drew Brandon and Kerry

• Rithan

Rithan

#31305160 - 8 years ago

File does not exist.

Helping People?

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305161 - 8 years ago

In reply to Rithan, #8:

Your question has now been answered on the 'Any questions?' thread.

• chargerram77

chargerram77

#31305162 - 8 years ago

Ok just realized i got to post this here.....

chargerram774e5822d0302d0.jpg

• Timreh

Timreh

#31305163 - 8 years ago

File does not exist.
    This ones for all you Bronys out there.

• TKSeoul

TKSeoul FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Geeks and Bleeps

#31305164 - 8 years ago

In reply to Timreh, #12:

File does not exist.

:/

• Timreh

Timreh

#31305165 - 8 years ago

In reply to TBSWK, #13:

Yea, i'm working on getting it to upload now, the [img] thing is temperamental for some reason, or i'm just a noob :P

• Timreh

Timreh

#31305166 - 8 years ago

rk0mxd.jpg
    This ones for all you Bronys out there.

• Timreh

Timreh

#31305167 - 8 years ago

In reply to Timreh, #15:

You can see my sheer talent shining through there, I do plan to get better however.

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305168 - 8 years ago

In reply to Timreh, #15:

That was my reaction when I'd had finished watching series 1.

• Timreh

Timreh

#31305169 - 8 years ago

In reply to DeputyKitteh, #17:

Yes, it's a personification of the collective spirit of the brony community, aimed more specifically at their outrage against the lack of "moar ponies"

• p3drit0

p3drit0

#31305170 - 8 years ago

In reply to Timreh, #15:

see - this is just another reason we need a +1 WTF

• Razorx243

#31305171 - 8 years ago

Here is my first comic... better late than never...

6105055400_de852f7b6b.jpg

It's bad I made this group and am just now posting a decent single panel comic I did

• chargerram77

chargerram77

#31305172 - 8 years ago

Here is my next one...

chargerram774e61204be061f.jpg

• DeputyKitteh

DeputyKitteh

#31305173 - 8 years ago

In reply to chargerram77, #21:

How do you keep making them so good? smiley13.gif

• chargerram77

chargerram77

#31305174 - 8 years ago

Its easy in this community.... there are so many inspirations.... plus the CAST & CREW are always coming up with stuff to make fun of....

• locken

locken FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We're All A little Mad H

#31305175 - 8 years ago

I don't have a comic to share, but I thought I'd bring this to the attention of the group. Miles Luna has comics that he made back in the day.
    roosterteeth.com/members/images/?uid=725668
    They're wicked funny too.

• Thor_P

Thor_P FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Used to be "Thorgy"

#31305176 - 8 years ago

IceCreamNinja.jpg

I know its not much of a comic in depth, or panels, or characters, but I thought this joke was funny enough to make an image out of.