Forums > RT Community Minecraft Server

Your own towers!

Posts (8)

• Strawberryfl

Strawberryfl

#32046341 - 6 years ago

I thought I should make a page for everyone so show off their own version of 'The Tower of Pimps!"
    The server Tower of Champions has already been shown, so why not everyone show off their pride and joy that sits happily outside their door!?

• Ed_Radley

Ed_Radley FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Aye Aye Cap'n

#32046342 - 6 years ago

I'll get on that, mine's going outside my house in Ryonshire. The Tower of Tycoons.

• Strawberryfl

Strawberryfl

#32046343 - 6 years ago

20130305142725.png

This is my tower:
    The Tower Of Madams

• Ed_Radley

Ed_Radley FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Aye Aye Cap'n

#32046344 - 6 years ago

roosterteeth.com/members/images/image.php?id=3...

Here it is, in all its majesty.

• JohnMX

JohnMX FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32046345 - 6 years ago

Here's is my Tower of Power! right next to my ToP.

JohnMX51affcf111317.jpg

• RobinAmanda

RobinAmanda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32046346 - 6 years ago

....I built a Tower of Pimps in my attic because I wasn't sure if we were allowed to have one on display without having won a LP..... :P

• Strawberryfl

Strawberryfl

#32046347 - 6 years ago

In reply to RobinAmanda, #6:

You can have a tower of pimps, our Lets Plays we give a Tower of Champions, which is 4 bedrock on an block of obsidian.

• RobinAmanda

RobinAmanda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32046348 - 6 years ago

In reply to Strawberryfl, #7:

Well in that case....
    x8j.png