Forums > RT Cosplay!

Plans and WIP

Posts (13)

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33248271 - 3 years ago

Well figured I'd make this a thing for people to post in

Let us know what you're working on, show off any wip photos you may have, maybe even ask for advice if you're stuck (Though I imagine a separate thread for that would be better)

My current plans are Reese Chloris, Camp Campbell counciler (My friends and I are going to do a group of Camp Camp's for next RTX) and Volume 4 Yang

• zackasaurr

zackasaurr Thats a Rock Fact

#33249309 - 3 years ago

That sounds great! I've got major plans to re-do my Mercy cosplay, and I'm trying to convince some people to do a team sssn cosplay for giggles. Trying very hard to not get out of hand with cosplays I want to do ha.

• arma358

arma358 Caboose-colored SPARTAN

#33249311 - 3 years ago

I'm working on a 3D printed Halo helmet that I can then make a mold from, to wear a much, much nicer helmet. :)

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33251557 - 3 years ago

I've now convinced myself I need to add May Zedong to that list too...I've read a lot of fanfics with her and Reese and just have to cosplay them both

• Jobell

Jobell

#33255596 - 3 years ago

I'm hopping on the Overwatch cosplay bandwagon and I'm getting started on a Junkrat cosplay soon :D Along with redoing my Borderlands 2 Lilith anddd possibly a Funhaus related cosplay. Someone send help ;__;

• zackasaurr

#33255639 - 3 years ago

We should do an overwatch group cosplay! how cool would that be????

• Jobell

Jobell

#33255666 - 3 years ago

YESS I'd love to do an Overwatch group! I'm gonna have mine (hopefully) done by PAX South and I should have a genderbent Mcree with me as well. I may take Junkrat to RTX next year too!

• Jesster642

#33257499 - 3 years ago

sadly not a that skill level to do an Overwatch one, as much fun as doing tracer would be, plus I doubt I'd be at all comfortable in a body suit

• Jobell

Jobell

#33257624 - 3 years ago

I don't even know if I'm at the skill level to be honest. I'm drowning in tutorials right now haha. You could look into doing one Tracers punk skins if you're not comfortable doing a bodysuit! I think her front piece might be the hardest part out of that.

• Jesster642

#33257779 - 3 years ago

In reply to Jobell

I suppose, really I have way too many I'm already planning to do and right now have about zero money, so everything has to wait for now

• zackasaurr

#33259066 - 3 years ago

In reply to scottster246

I have that problem too. I want to make like 7 cosplays, but dont have the current time or money to even think about cosplay.

• arma358

arma358 Caboose-colored SPARTAN

#33259415 - 3 years ago

In reply to zackasaurr

I think anyone who cosplays is like that. I've got a billion different things I want to make. XD

• Matt317

Matt317 the guy

#33290764 - 3 years ago

I'm planning on another version of Link, this time from Breath of the Wild.