Forums > RT Cosplay!

Cosplay plans for RTX 2017?

Posts (29)

• grumpywinter

grumpywinter FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sith Warlord

#33249366 - 3 years ago

I am only going to do two cosplay next year, something a lot more lightweight than the hydra trooper.

Thinking of bringing the Achievement Hunter Sithlord back and if my friend can hold up her promise I will have a White Fang soldier as well.

I'd love to see some more people bringing cosplays crossed over to RT related groups, like Funhaus stormtroopers or Kinda Funny Jedi.

• Jobell

Jobell

#33255597 - 3 years ago

I'm planning a Funhaus crossover cosplay! Hopefully it all works out. It'd be kind of cool to get a group cosplay idea going!

• grumpywinter

grumpywinter FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sith Warlord

#33255727 - 3 years ago

In reply to Jobell

ooooh, tell me more!

• Jobell

Jobell

#33255867 - 3 years ago

In reply to grumpywinter

May or may not be doing a Funhaus Sailor Scout >___> I've got a pretty cool weapon/prop in mind but I'm keeping it on the DL in case it turns out to be absolute garbage lol. I kind of want to do something with armor too tho!

• grumpywinter

#33255883 - 3 years ago

Well, a FH Star wars character could be fun!

• Jobell

Jobell

#33255918 - 3 years ago

Boba Fun? Haus Solo?

...oh no. I definitely have to do a Star Wars cross over now.

• grumpywinter

#33256010 - 3 years ago

A Funhaus Mandolorian would be fun to see! you could work their Logo in a lot more easily on that armor than you could a Han Solo :3

• Jobell

Jobell

#33256033 - 3 years ago

Ahh okay I'm gonna start planning a design soon. This sounds too awesome not to do! Do you have pictures of your Sithlord? I'd love to see it!

• grumpywinter

#33256182 - 3 years ago

892217-1455825047113-11062684_8796908420
    Best I can find for it, there is kind of a glimpse at the old AH logo on the helmet, there's a larger one on the back of the cloak in red, I'm looking at replacing that stomach piece as it just kept popping out and wouldn't stay in place.

• Jobell

Jobell

#33257363 - 3 years ago

Nice! That's seriously badass. The armor looks really really good :D

• grumpywinter

#33257399 - 3 years ago

Thanks! I already got a lightsaber for it too now.

• drlinks

drlinks

#33284274 - 3 years ago

Hi guys, i am thinking of going next year to rtx/sgc or if i can get ticket to the comic con in san diego, and I want go with some cosplays, what you will recomend me to cosplay as?

thanks!!

• Jobell

Jobell

#33284296 - 3 years ago

In reply to drlinks

Depends! What kind of games/anime/series are you into? You can cosplay anything you'd like :D

• grumpywinter

#33284547 - 3 years ago

Well I try to work in Rooster teeth or Achievement Hunter into anything I cosplay at RTX. like my Sith AH.

• drlinks

drlinks

#33284698 - 3 years ago

In reply to Jobell

well, i love nintendo in general, and I already cosplay as link (twilight princess), and I like, GoT, the lord of the ring, full metal alchemist, batman

and I was thinking of :
    -Tyrion Lannister
    -Ganandorf (twilight princess version)
    -Captain falcon
    -Skull kid
    -Robin from fire emblend
    -The tick
    -and after i am thinking of make a mashup withing link and batman

• duval105

duval105 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33295503 - 2 years ago

In reply to grumpywinter What about a SportsBall Jedi? Maybe? 

By next RTX I hope to have my Capt America/ Boba Fett Done but we will see. 

• Heamloch

Heamloch FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33401005 - 2 years ago

Man everyone here is so creative. I am just planning on going as Salem

• Kurtbastianjust

Kurtbastianjust FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33424986 - 2 years ago

Last year I went as the tower of pimps, this year I have all three cosplays for:
    Friday - Roman Torchwick (Genderbent)
    Saturday - Summer Rose

Sunday - Vav (Friend is going as X Ray)

I'd love for some photo ops with the rwby gang on the first two days so if anyone would like to do some fun photos, I'm down!

• Heamloch

Heamloch FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33426060 - 2 years ago

In reply to Kurtbastianjust I am Cosplaying a genderbent Salem. I am in

• Heamloch

#33426061 - 2 years ago

By the way, does anybody know where an online seller that can custom make prop jewelry. The only thing my Salem cosplay is missing is the ring

• grumpywinter

#33435165 - 2 years ago

I'm for sure bringing my Sith Lord back, with an actual lightsaber this time lol.

• drlinks

drlinks

#33435185 - 2 years ago

I am thinking of combining some cosplay that I have, like combine a link cosplay with fullmetal alchemist and be the alchemist of twilight. Or maybe grab the link cosplay and combine it with a doctor cosplay and be the doctor link

• Heamloch

#33435228 - 2 years ago

In reply to drlinks I vote Alchemist of Twilight

• drlinks

drlinks

#33436534 - 2 years ago

In reply to Heamloch I have a cosplay of link from twilight princess and an alchemist suit, now the problem is how i combine it c:

• Kurtbastianjust

Kurtbastianjust FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33480905 - 2 years ago

In reply to Heamloch Well that makes me so happy! I'll see you in July!