Forums > RT Cosplay!

Conventions and Plans

Posts (8)

• arma358

arma358 Caboose-colored SPARTAN

#33262164 - 3 years ago

So, this is kinda just a general question to everyone. What conventions do you go to, and what sorts of cosplays do you bring to them? Are they primarily RT cosplays, or do you have other cosplays that you bring?

For me, my conventions are all over the place.

Tekko - Pittsburgh, MantiCon - Minneapolis, RTX/CONvergence - Austin/Minneapolis, Blurriecon - Erie.

Usually, I bring Halo armor now a days.

• Jobell

Jobell

#33266618 - 3 years ago

I'm from Oklahoma so most of my cons are in the Southern/Southern Midwest region.
    Tokyo in Tulsa, Naka-kon, A-kon, RTX, Anime St Louis. Definitely trying to travel more for conventions!

As far as cosplays go I just bring whatever I've been working on the year haha. Tho for RTX I did only RT cosplays.

• duval105

duval105 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33295491 - 2 years ago

In reply to arma358 Dragon Con Tends the be my big Con, I was, as of a few weeks ago, in the military so I didn't have time, and it was hard to go to a lot of these Cons, so I'm trying to go to a bunch next year. Next Year will be my First RTX, will the Cosplay group do a meet up possibly because we are still small?

So far Still Working on Capt America, trying a few things when I get the space to actually work in a few weeks.

• arma358

arma358 Caboose-colored SPARTAN

#33297701 - 2 years ago

In reply to duval105

I'd -love- to do a meet up, in or out of armor! :) 

• Jobell

Jobell

#33297846 - 2 years ago

I'd be down for a meet up as well :D

• Matt317

Matt317 the guy

#33302553 - 2 years ago

So far my main two cons are RTX in Austin and Realmscon in Corpus Christi. I've also started going to PAX South in San Antonio since it's within my travel range.

I primarily cosplay as video game characters, usually Link.

• Heamloch

Heamloch FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33401013 - 2 years ago

In reply to Jobell How is Anime St. Louis?

• Matt317

Matt317 the guy

#33427455 - 2 years ago

For this year, my plans are PAX South, RTX (maybe but I'll see), Realmscon (also maybe), and the inaugural opening of Corpus Christi Comic Con.