Forums > RT Cosplay!

Sage Ayana progress

Posts (1)

• CrackedBrain

CrackedBrain FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33617994 - 2 years ago

I figured since I haven't really contributed here much, that now is a perfect time to start. I won't be making it to RTX this year, but I am definitely making it NEXT year. Until then, I've started working on a few things, one of which is Sage Ayana from RWBY. Even though he is only in 2 episodes, I am trying to show him a season's worth of love by cosplaying him. So far, I've only finished the sword, but I can't wait to start working on everything else. Haven't had time to prime and paint it yet, but I should be able to REALLY soon. It's about 5'5" in height and weighs somewhere around 8 or so pounds. I've put magnets in the base of the blade, so that way I'm not lugging this thing around and killing my arms all Con. Got a few plans for the rest of the cosplay, but so far this is it. Just wanted to show you all what's been goin on. If you have any suggestions or just want to chat about it, hit me up. For pics you can check my profile.