Forums > RT Events

RT Winnipeg?

Posts (59)

• LiamCaboose

LiamCaboose

#14340770 - 8 years ago

Does anyone on Rooster teeth actually live and/or know of an event anywhere near winnipeg smiley10.gifsmiley11.gifsmiley10.gifsmiley11.gif

• angrykeeper

angrykeeper

#14341737 - 8 years ago

Rooster teeth is in Austin, TX

• Livein5

Livein5

#14341941 - 8 years ago

In reply to angrykeeper, #2:

Really?

To my knowledge the only Fan events are RvB Philly and RvBTO. They're the big dogs anyway....

• LiamCaboose

LiamCaboose

#14342115 - 8 years ago

In reply to angrykeeper, #2:

I know, I mean anyone on the site, as in members.

• gregonslaut

gregonslaut

#14357012 - 8 years ago

I don't know of any events near here, but I'm from Lasalle (a town just south of Winnipeg) and would attend such an event were it organized, I also know of at least a couple of friends who'd also enjoy it.

• jadelynn0999

jadelynn0999

#14535583 - 8 years ago

Are You guys Really Going To Winnipeg?
    When You Guys Get The Chance Cause That Will be Awsome

• Laird

Laird

#14536177 - 8 years ago

In reply to Livein5, #3:

Funny you say that RVBTO and RTPhilly are the only fan events that are around..seeing as todays comic is about RVB Canwest.:)

• LiamCaboose

LiamCaboose

#14622495 - 8 years ago

In reply to Laird, #7:

Haha, soo true

• BuddhaHammer

BuddhaHammer

#15066468 - 7 years ago

i know this thread is old but...
    FUCKING WINNIPEG OUT OF NOWHERE

• PinkAura

PinkAura FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Artist in training

#15176904 - 7 years ago

Old thread, Go Winnipeg. Why don't they come here? I wish I could go to RVBTO, it's the closet one.

• Denise85

Denise85

#15177365 - 7 years ago

avatar3.jpgFunny you say that RVBTO and RTPhilly are the only fan events that are around.

• PinkAura

PinkAura FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Artist in training

#15178254 - 7 years ago

In reply to Denise85, #11:

And they're not.

• fansince2010

fansince2010 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GO JETS GO

#15229606 - 7 years ago

Sorry to revive the thread, but I participated in the Season 10 premiere sponsor live stream and managed to ask if there were any Events in Winnipeg. Sadly, Jack said no. smiley5.gif

• PinkAura

#15229750 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #13:

Thanks lots for letting us know!

• PinkAura

#15229752 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #13:

Did they even know where Winnipeg is?

• fansince2010

fansince2010 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GO JETS GO

#15229765 - 7 years ago

I said Manitoba. And they had two laptops during the livestream, they could look up Winnipeg at any time. Plus, they don't fit the stereotype of the ignorant American. They're smart people, they probably know about our fair city.

• PinkAura

#15232515 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #16:

Ha! Alright, Manitoba is a bit better. Was Barbara there? She would have known where Manitoba is.

• fansince2010

#15233320 - 7 years ago

Yeah. She and Jack were holding laptops answering questions. I asked "Any of you doing an event in Winnipeg, Manitoba?".

• PinkAura

#15235551 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #18:

Perfect. It's always good to have a Canadian on the team. They'll know what to do.

• fansince2010

#15236142 - 7 years ago

I kinda wish I could work there. Add another Canadian employee.

• PinkAura

#15236407 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #20:

You're not the only one.

• PinkAura

#15298779 - 7 years ago

Hate to bring this thread back up, but I'm thinking of organizing an RT event here in Winnipeg! The following is pulled directly from my journal.

So, I have a big question here.

I've always wanted to go to a RT event, and since I can never go to one, I said why not make a community event that takes place in the heart of the continent? The heart of the continent being Winnipeg, Canada. I would charge 10 dollars Canadian currency (that's $9,80 US) for the first year, with the max attendance being around 250 people. I would of course need volunteers and sponsors. Volunteers get a free pass for themsleves, plus one more for a friend or family member. Sponsors would also get in free and so would 5 of their friends/family. The first ever event would take place in late August 2014/15. Yes I know, I'm planning ahead but I feel this is necessary. Food and drinks will be available along with RT merch. There will be no alchohol consompution to accomidate under 18's. Open to anyone of any age and any gender. Would you, or anyone you know be interested in coming to such an event? If I get some feed back I will be posting this in the new community section that will be released soon. (Barbara said she was working on one,)

#1 #2 #3 #5 #6 #7 #9 #11 #13

• fansince2010

#15298804 - 7 years ago

In reply to Caboose92510, #22:

Intriguing.

• PinkAura

#15298829 - 7 years ago

In reply to fansince2010, #23:

Good, good. Then my plan is working.

• NickAndrews1

NickAndrews1

#15339105 - 7 years ago

hey dose anybody know if rooster teeth is coming to toronto fan expo