Forums > RT Florida

Rooster Rumble: Round 1 Scheduling

Posts (25)

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32898080 - 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

Let's use this thread to schedule when we want to have our first game against RT Michigan. Is everyone available after 8 this Friday the 9th or after 6 pm this Sunday the 11th? If not, we can look at some more dates.

-Will

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32898337 - 3 years ago

I can do Sunday and I have MCC & xbox live

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32898951 - 3 years ago

not 100% sure at this moment, but Sunday could work for me and ai have MCC and XBL

• tkRaptor

tkRaptor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32901063 - 3 years ago

If you are still looking for people, I can be around at either of those times. I got MCC and Xbox live of course

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32901203 - 3 years ago

You guys are awesome! Sunday is looking better and better. Please head to the RT Rumble Team google doc and sign up if you haven't already. Would Sunday at 7pm eastern work for everyone?

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32902883 - 3 years ago

works for me

• tkRaptor

tkRaptor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32902898 - 3 years ago

Sounds good

• drucifer13

#32903474 - 3 years ago

do we know anything about what maps we're playing on or how many rounds or anything like that?

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32903822 - 3 years ago

that should be good for me, but how long are we planning on going for? Also thought I should probably post my GT: JabbaJak3

• WB_Spartan

#32904446 - 3 years ago

It shouldn't be very long. We're going to do 4 vs 4 in halo mcc. Most likely 5 rounds of slayer on random maps. It will be at 7pm eastern tonight! Let's get the part together about 20 minutes beforehand.

• WB_Spartan

#32904524 - 3 years ago

In reply to tkRaptor

In reply to drucifer13

What are your gamertags?

• RWBYstly

#32904528 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I'll be on for sure, but I probably won't be on until 10 before 7.

• tkRaptor

#32904533 - 3 years ago

Raptor2142

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32904590 - 3 years ago

Just saw this post......been a while since I have played some Halo. My Xbox Live name is ThatsHowUFRolls.

• drucifer13

#32904598 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Druc1f3r13

• WB_Spartan

#32904614 - 3 years ago

Alright, so since it's 4v4 and we have 5 people signed up, I'll sit this game out and have you guys play it. :) Here is the roster then.

RT Florida:

Druc1f3r13 , ThatsHowUFRolls , Raptor2142, and JabbaJak3

RT Michigan,

talkhat, instantreplayjj, doa312, CoD FAN08

One of you will need to be in charge of getting a party together in Halo MCC on the XBONE and inviting all of the listed players. If you have any questions. Just post them in this thread.

Good luck guys!

-Will

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32904631 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

If you can, make sure you are available just case something happens and somebody can't show up.

• WB_Spartan

#32904653 - 3 years ago

Can do. I'll be there to make sure the party gets set up.

• tkRaptor

#32904655 - 3 years ago

Chris_G is assmbling the party and we got 3 of us so far

• WB_Spartan

#32904658 - 3 years ago

Shoot me an invite if you still need a 4th.

• Chris_G

#32904981 - 3 years ago

Great job y'all! We were extremely close to winning.

WB_Spartan, do you want to make a Twitter for this Rooster Rumble? Seems to be the go to method of communication for the rest of the groups we are playing.

• RWBYstly

#32905009 - 3 years ago

that was a lot of fun

• WB_Spartan

#32905095 - 3 years ago

In reply to Chris_G

That would be great! Actually, do you want to make a RT Florida twitter account? We can use that to communicate for this and any other activities we have.

• Chris_G

#32905335 - 3 years ago

and created. Working on getting a picture that Twitter doesn't crop.

https://twitter.com/RT_Florida

• WB_Spartan

#32905401 - 3 years ago

In reply to Chris_G

That's awesome! Can you message me the login information? :)