Forums > RT Florida

Rooster Rumble: Round 3 Scheduling

Posts (63)

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32934178 - 3 years ago

on call that day, but if I haven't been called in I'm down

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32934185 - 3 years ago

Sweet! Still waiting on a response from the Afterstreamers. :(

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32934272 - 3 years ago

I am down for Wednesday at 7pm, as well.

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32934287 - 3 years ago

if you guys need any more players for titanfall on wednesday, I do have a short window where I could play. have they said anything about number of rounds or what game type?

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32934310 - 3 years ago

Not yet. Still trying to has that out. We could always get a big party together and pick people to play from there.

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32934381 - 3 years ago

I think we should all get on anyways and all play after the match is done. And if we don't have a match we should still try to have an RT FL session.

• WB_Spartan

#32934386 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

I totally agree!

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32934394 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

Definitely. We probably would have last time but it was a bit late and let's face it, we were beat in all terms of the word. But this time we'll win

• WB_Spartan

#32934938 - 3 years ago

So it looks like the afterstreamers can't do Wednesday, but they can do Friday. Would you guys be cool with Friday night at 8pm? We can move it earlier if need be.

Also, would you guys still be down to play some Titanfall tomorrow at 7? :)

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32934964 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Again, I'm down for both of those

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#32934986 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I should be able to get on Friday.

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32935011 - 3 years ago

I'm up for a bit of titanfall tomorrow. not 100% sure about friday but tentatively should be available

• RWBYstly

#32935040 - 3 years ago

won't be available on friday unfortunately, but I'm down to play with everyone tomorrow if I'm not called in

• RWBYstly

#32935041 - 3 years ago

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32935063 - 3 years ago

available for both sessions. See you tomorrow, folks!

• RWBYstly

#32935907 - 3 years ago

looks like I'll be able to get on tonight. For some reason I can't edit the doc on my phone so for anyone who needs my GT it's JabbaJak3

• WB_Spartan

#32935978 - 3 years ago

Great practice session in Titanfall tonight!! Turns out I need some more practice. lol

We should look into doing game nights more often. :)

• RWBYstly

#32936094 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

We're playing GTA now lol

• RWBYstly

#32936145 - 3 years ago

Now that was a fun session. Titanfall was great and the GTA session aftwerwards was full of great shenanigans. Let it be known that ArnettV is a chicken abuser and horrible helicopter pilot. Can't wait to do more sessions.

• Chris_G

#32936146 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

Now that was a fun session. Titanfall was great and the GTA session aftwerwards was full of great shenanigans. Let it be known that ArnettV is a chicken abuser and horrible helicopter pilot. Can't wait to do more sessions.

I was a witness to this!

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32936310 - 3 years ago

Sorry I missed the session guys. I had to go out and buy a new shirt and tie for an interview this morning. Fingers crossed!

• ArnettV

#32936315 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

I blame Randy

• WB_Spartan

#32936347 - 3 years ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance

Good luck with the interview!

• RWBYstly

#32936415 - 3 years ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance

Good Luck with your interview!

In reply to ArnettV

Hey don't diss Randy. He was the best! Randy 2 on the other hand...

• ArnettV

#32936775 - 3 years ago

What time were we doing RR? I remember Friday, just not the time.