Forums > RT Florida

Rooster Rumble: Round 3 Scheduling

Posts (63)

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32936820 - 3 years ago

We're playing at 8pm EST. I figure we can get the party together a little early (maybe 7:50) to make sure there are no issues (looking at me and my mic issues, lol).

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32937365 - 3 years ago

sorry it's last minute but I won't be able to play tonight after all. I think someone said before that there were enough players already so hopefully that is still true. good luck guys

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32937391 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

I got the job! And my Red vs Blue book came in! It's a pretty good Friday.

Rebecca-Black-Friday-iTunes-500x333.jpg

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32937436 - 3 years ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance

Nice. Congrats! I'm still waiting on my book. Preordered it from Barnes and Noble, then got a message saying it was back ordered. Ugh

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32937517 - 3 years ago

Got my book today as well. Did you guys do the match?

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32937608 - 3 years ago

In reply to RWBYstly

We did. We lost, buuut, it was a lot closer match this time around. Great guys as usual.

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32937736 - 3 years ago

In reply to ArnettV

In reply to RWBYstly

We're setting ourselves up for an amazing comeback. ;)

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32937795 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

Hopefully I can help out next round

• ArnettV

#32937797 - 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, is anyone else doing the Beta for the Grimm Eclipse game today? I'm logging on just now to try it out and hoping that eventually we can somehow turn this into a gaming session between all us here.

• RWBYstly

#32937800 - 3 years ago

In reply to ArnettV

I'll be getting on in a little while

• WB_Spartan

#32938028 - 3 years ago

I didn't realize that today was the 21st, so I didn't log on. lol. I thought it was tomorrow... I'm a bad fan!!

• ArnettV

#32938033 - 3 years ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

You can still play it though. They said it'd be live for a while.

• WB_Spartan

#32938247 - 3 years ago

In reply to ArnettV

Thank goodness. I really want to get my hands on that game after getting a little teaser at RTX.