Forums > RT Live Group

Ideas for Official Podcast #2

Posts (14)

• Devon

Devon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317680 - 10 years ago

Well we had a decent turnout for the first official one, even though they decided to air captain dynamic at the same time... but now we need some ideas and topics for the next official one.

Post up anything you can come up with that would be fun and exciting to talk about!

• RitzPlays

RitzPlays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317681 - 10 years ago

~ Sex Education
    ~ Messing with new people
    ~ Emo Lyrics with Its An Act.
    ~ discuss if Random is Gay or not..
    ECT

Post edited 5/09/09 12:34AM

• Devon

Devon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317682 - 10 years ago

Sounds great now if only we can get Act TO FUCKING STAY AND NOT LEAVE LIKE A FUCKING COCKSUCKER SINCE HE'S A TIRED BITCH.

That would be swell.

• runelady

runelady

#30317683 - 10 years ago

In reply to xeroremorse, #2:

I'm all for topic # 4.

• TheSylvester

TheSylvester whoa

#30317684 - 10 years ago

In reply to RandomRvBfan, #3:

It would be swell. Wouldn't it? Fucking British.

I have an idea. A segment where the British and the Aussies debating on shit.

• runelady

runelady

#30317685 - 10 years ago

Nyrb should announce the news.

• Devon

#30317686 - 10 years ago

In reply to TheSylvester, #5:

Yeah you know, we were supposed to have that... but the FUCKING BRIT DIDN'T SHOW UP!!!!!! >_<!!!!!!!!!!!

• Treb

Treb FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317687 - 10 years ago

In reply to RandomRvBfan, #3:

blast him with more screamo

Post edited 5/09/09 12:41AM

• runelady

runelady

#30317688 - 10 years ago

~ The Large Hadron Collider
    ~ Summer Movies
    ~ How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less

• McD9134_2010

McD9134_2010

#30317689 - 10 years ago

All good ideas we should get specific though like particular Movies, or something like that because we start good but start to tatter off then we start all over again I'm just wanna keep the energy up though personally I do not have a subject just voicing my opinion sorry

• RitzPlays

RitzPlays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317690 - 10 years ago

~Rebecca and PMS

• Treb

Treb FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30317691 - 10 years ago

more penut butter jelly time! smiley0.gif

• Nyrb

Nyrb

#30317692 - 10 years ago

In reply to runelady, #6:

Tonight at 11, an elephant escapes from a zoo, killing 12. And who's in this coffin? We'll tell ya, coming up next!

Post edited 5/15/09 9:32PM

• RitzPlays

#30317693 - 10 years ago

I want to do a bet.. where i have to go the ENTIRE podcast as Rebecca, no xero.. only rebecca! lets see if i can do it