Forums > RT movie nights!

The Official RTMN Glossary

Posts (14)

• TravieYak

TravieYak

#30955692 - 9 years ago

I was thinking lately that, since we've passed the one year mark, we've had quite a few terms and words that have come up while watching movies. Some which people may understand while there are some that might need a bit of an explanation; besides, I think it'd be fun to just write them all down and catalog them. Below is a list that I have come up with off the top of my head, and thus I'm sure I missed some, so feel free to reply with any and all that apply; as well as any corrections or additions that you feel need to be addressed with any terms or definitions.

Zombro: A zombie that is also a bro.

Brobot: A robot that is also a bro.

Bronin A ronin who is also a bro.

Brolf: An elf, troll, goblin or any other mythical creature that is also a bro.

Natty Light: The preferred beverage of bros everywhere.

Derpdoor: The sliding mechanical doors from "Transmorphers"; the sound they make sounds like "Derp".

Future Goggles: The preferred cranial accessory for people of the future in "Transmorphers".

Future Beer: The beverage of choice for all future bros in "Transmorphers".

Death Frisbee: The preferred weapon of people in the future in "Transmorphers".

Detective Snark: Alternate name for the Detective from "Night of the Creeps".

Circle Gunning: An action performed by Detective Snark while fighting Zombros; see attached video.

Detective Chin: Alternate name for Jay Leno in "Collision Course".

Ceiling Shotgun: The trap in "Snake Eater" that involved a hidden shotgun in a ceiling tile.

Cornboners: The use of corn during sexual encounters; from this scene in "Troll 2".

.GIF Birds aka Hover Birds: Nicknames for the birds in "Birdemic".

Jizz Quake: What occurs when you use Shark jizz to attract Squids.

Let's Go For A Walk: A not so subtle way to say, "Let's Go Have Sex in a Closet"

You know, A Walk? A not so subtle way to say, "Hurry up, I'm horny"

Megakick: The only effective way to handle the menace known only as Mega Piranhas when they're jumping out of the water; see attached video.

Unfshark: A shark, known by the sounds that it makes (called an "Unf"), when it's stalking it's pray; mostly so that it can molest them.

Galwen: Mushroom Penis Lamp Thing in "Troll".

Send Mattie a Text/Mattie is missing Titties: Mattie never seems to be around to see titties when they show up in movies... so, we send him a text to let him know just what he's missing.

SCIENCE: Some movies have a lot of it, some need more of it; but, we all know one thing: it's awesome.

Chocolate O-Face: The result of getting a blow job while you've got a piece of chocolate candy in your mouth.

Dumpsternet: Where Amanda is said to live; as well as her internet, which craps out every now and then.

Squeaking: The sound that Amanda makes when she's laughs really hard.

SFPOD: Word that people use to say goodbye; originated after Paul incorrectly typed "Adios" as he was shifted one over to the right from home row on his keyboard.

That's what I got so far, pretty sure there's more than that, so add in your suggestions! I mean, I know there's got to be more BROisms...

Post edited 6/20/10 12:40PM

• Eclecticore

Eclecticore no longer 25 cents

#30955693 - 9 years ago

Oh hai: Wiseau-derived greeting from The Room. Used to address anything, including inanimate objects and abstract concepts.

Bromobiles: Flying snowmobiles used by bros in Transmorphers. Future goggles necessary.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#30955694 - 9 years ago

In reply to TravieYak, #1:

I love you for this.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#30955695 - 9 years ago

Murderlate: A mix up of murder and mutilate...used to describe what Manda is going to do to you if you piss her off.

• otter_be

otter_be FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Butts Forum Moderator

#30955696 - 9 years ago

Unfdojo: Where Bronin's go to train and also get a shave and a slurpee from the attached mini-mall

• otter_be

otter_be FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Butts Forum Moderator

#30955697 - 9 years ago

oh also:

duc102: who's gettin nekkid?
    8:26 samrixxx: unfshark is
    8:26 duc102: psh, unfshark's always naked

Derpdar: Radar used to find the derp

• TravieYak

TravieYak

#30955698 - 9 years ago

I found this on my computer while doing some cleanup:

mattinoooo.jpg

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#30955699 - 9 years ago

gr1mface: Best explaination Pretty much it's a facial expression that makes you look totally br00tal.

Gr1mface was used in Mega Piranha with great results. The maximum gr1m helped steer a helicopter, and assisted in going fucking Lu Kang on some bitch ass piranhas.

• otter_be

#30955700 - 9 years ago

"Why couldn't it be women instead of skelebros/mutant teddy bears/crap mask people/problem we are currently facing":
    Common turkish sentiment, when faced with trouble and a torn figure skating outfit, this phrase may be heard.

Slap rocks:: Once one is finished punching rocks, kicking rocks, and jumping on trampolines with rocks tied to ones legs, this is the logical next progression. May also be used to describe any other activity, ranging from sexual (Man, she REALLY slaps rocks well!/we slapped rocks alllll night long) to the inane (To Do: buy milk, take cat to vet, slap rocks, find those little donuts somewhere other than the carnival)

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#30955701 - 9 years ago

Dirty Turks: The sworn blood enemy of Manda's people. Usually the makers of bad films and the stealers of other nation's cultures.

Malakia: a Greek slang term which loosly translates to: act of masturbation , a mistake/garbage, or wanking/wankers. It is commonly used when refering to Dirty Turks, and exclusively used by the resident Greek; Amanda.

• TravieYak

TravieYak

#30955702 - 9 years ago

Derpbot: That dumb robot from "Turkish Star Wars" that didn't really do anything but make weird noises; can also refer to any useless robot that serves no purpose.

• otter_be

#30955703 - 9 years ago

FUCK IT LET'S DO IT LIVE
    0708001214.jpg

...I have no idea where else this should go

Post edited 7/14/10 10:56AM

• otter_be

#30955704 - 9 years ago

fail post is fail

Post edited 7/14/10 10:55AM

• TravieYak

TravieYak

#30955705 - 9 years ago

In reply to otter_be, #12:

I made the perfect thread for where such a picture should go, and I will also add it to the group pictures for you!