Forums > RT North Carolina

NC Introductions

Posts (65)

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33256875 - 2 years ago

Wolf Pack fam

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33256927 - 2 years ago

In reply to hahapwnd11 Great choice, I absolutely loved playing Sheik in SSBM.

• robbes

robbes

#33367042 - 2 years ago

Hey y'all I'm Rob from Fayetteville (grew up in WA). I'm 24, been a fan of RT for like 10 years. Mostly just listen to the podcasts now, it's tough to keep up with all the content they put out. Hopefully this group starts getting a little more active...!

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33377194 - 2 years ago

In reply to robbes

Yeah I wish we were

• Sandman11B

Sandman11B GRUNT-STLYE94

#33409484 - 2 years ago

My name is John I'm from eastern NC in a little town called Washington I've been a fan of RT for around 4 years now my favorite has got to be Achievement Hunter. I was in the Army for 3 and 1/2 years stationed in Colorado and the first ever video i saw was a AH Things to do in GTA V on youtube when i was in the hospital after a combat related injury and from then on i was hooked i watched red v blue before and never understood the history behind the company until 4 years ago mind blown.  One question is, is there any one near or in the surrounding areas of Washington or greenville NC on this group page?

• BossTaylor8

#33411469 - 2 years ago

In reply to Sandman11B I'm from wilson.

Played sports against a private school in greenville, know the owner of the Pellicans snoballs and have friends at ecu.

• BossTaylor8

#33411476 - 2 years ago

have some friends in farmville too

• SloanKirk

SloanKirk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTNC Admin

#33632468 - 2 years ago

Hey everyone. I'm Sloan. I'm the new admin for the NC group. I live in the Raleigh area. I'm a Twitch streamer and cat owner. I have been a RT fan for a long time but didn't get involved with the community until this year. 

• BossTaylor8

#33634009 - 2 years ago

Awesome I live in Raleigh as well! we should chat sometime about your streaming!

In reply to SloanKirk

• StruggleBus420

StruggleBus420 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33707664 - 1 year ago

Hello everyone , never too late to become active in the community I hope? 

• BossTaylor8

#33709108 - 1 year ago

In reply to StruggleBus420 nah dude  head over to our dischord!

• StruggleBus420

StruggleBus420 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33709284 - 1 year ago

In reply to BossTaylor8 heck yeah got a link?

• DazzlesGood

DazzlesGood FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2017

#33712409 - 1 year ago

In reply to StruggleBus420 Juuuust now saw this.  Here's an auto invite link: https://discord.gg/jyXATX

• jbkirby

jbkirby FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33730821 - 11 months ago

Hi I'm Josh I'm from Caswell county. Been follwing RT for about 8 years. is This place still active?

• StratusFire

StratusFire FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33732637 - 11 months ago

Greetings everyone! I'm Kolin, though online known as Stratus. Nice to find a NC based group. I was starting to lose hope. XD Been following RT for roughly 10 years now. Coming at ya outside to good port city of Wilmington.