Forums > RT North Carolina

RTX2016

Posts (17)

• improbablewhale

improbablewhale

#33140126 - 3 years ago

Any RTNCers going to RTX this year? If you are, what are your travel plans?

• drew

drew

#33140807 - 3 years ago

Well, technically I'm a SoVa boy, but I'm going and I already have my flight plans and hotel set :D

Edit to add: I'm actually flying out of RDU

Flying.gif

• vevalaboom

vevalaboom

#33141462 - 3 years ago

if I end up going I plan on road trip with friends.

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33170329 - 3 years ago

I have my tickets for the event/plane already. I have also already got a room set up with some people form the community, but it would be awesome to meetup at RTX since some of us will be there!

• DazzlesGood

DazzlesGood FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2017

#33175334 - 3 years ago

I haven't bought plane tickets yet but I plan to leave out of RDU on the 30th and back on the 4th. Probably both early flights.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177380 - 3 years ago

I want to go but because I like AH and RT so much none of my friends will even watch it.... so theres no way i can reason a trip to austin... :(

• Rook13

Rook13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177421 - 3 years ago

Driving down with a friend and some of his friends, then gonna fly back to Charlotte on the 5th. Me and my roomies, who I met on the site, are going to enjoy 4th of July.

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33177723 - 3 years ago

In reply to Rook13 That's awesome! We should totally meet up at RTX at some point :D

• StratusFire

StratusFire FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33182272 - 3 years ago

I want to go, but I may end up being booked up for the summer with school stuff. Uggh. I hate adulting.

• DazzlesGood

DazzlesGood FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2017

#33197217 - 3 years ago

In reply to BossTaylor8 I'm in the same position but last year I said fuck it, I'm gonna go be with people that do like it. Now I'm addicted and I'm going back. Definitely worth doing at least once man. So cool to just talk to random people and make new friends. I knew nobody when I went. Now I'll be meeting back up with friends I met from around the world.

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33197445 - 3 years ago

In reply to DazzlesGood This is exactly what I was thinking. I know a few people in the community, but meeting new people is what's getting me super excited for RTX.

• DazzlesGood

#33197499 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bradley_S And it's the best. I'll see you there! Had to cheap out on the hotel, so I'm across the river, but still within walking distance.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33203312 - 3 years ago

could you message me about how you made it work as far as finances and suc

In reply to DazzlesGood

• bigbryLILFRY

bigbryLILFRY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BigBrylilfry

#33240684 - 3 years ago

Anybody going to RTX interested in doing a meet up tonight(Thursday) or Friday? I figured we could meet up and grab bevs or something after the panels and what not.

• BossTaylor8

#33240766 - 3 years ago

;"( I want to be there so badly

• DazzlesGood

#33243495 - 3 years ago

Ahaha...I'm so bad. I am just now seeing this message. I didn't open my computer once during RTX. Sorry bro. Next time round? In reply to bigbryLILFRY

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33244057 - 3 years ago

In reply to bigbryLILFRY We should have planned this way before. I didn't even have time to check my computer haha