Forums > RT North Carolina

RWBY Showings

Posts (27)

• Bradley_S

Bradley_S

#33170328 - 3 years ago

Rooster Teeth just posted this: http://teamrwby.com

I was wondering where most people will be going to and if anyone would like to meet up before/after the show.

• MelloMan0703

MelloMan0703 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold CrownMello0703

#33174579 - 3 years ago

I'd love to go, but the closest screening is 45 minutes away, and I can't drive.

• JDReedy

JDReedy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senpai

#33174690 - 3 years ago

My closest screening is in Charlotte and I can't drive there. Too much traffic.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177381 - 3 years ago

Raleigh and I will be there.

• echolight

echolight FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Trashcan

#33178302 - 3 years ago

I'd love to be at one but it doesn't look like a lot of people are going. If one in the raleigh area gets close, I'll definitely buy a ticket!

• Tomzilla

Tomzilla FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33178697 - 3 years ago

The current two most viable ones in the Raleigh area are the Carmike 15 in Raleigh and the AMC Southpoint 17 in Durham. They both have 21 people signed on, the Carmike 15 requires 33 more tickets sold, the AMC Southpoint 17 requires 43 more tickets sold.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33181539 - 3 years ago

Lets go Raleigh! ill buy extra tickets if it gets close

• ShadowscaleFTW

ShadowscaleFTW Shawn Bean

#33187707 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bradley_S tell me which one and ill be happy to

• Tomzilla

Tomzilla FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33187875 - 3 years ago

At this moment, Carmike 15 in Raleigh is your best bet in the Raleigh area. It just needs 15 more tickets sold, but there's only 4 days left, so if you're going to get tickets, get them now if you want this to happen.

https://www.tugg.com/events/93887

• BossTaylor8

#33189036 - 3 years ago

its close but i dont think it will happen

• BossTaylor8

#33189037 - 3 years ago

13 in 2 days :(

• BossTaylor8

#33190473 - 3 years ago

WE GOT RWBY IN RALEIGH

• ShadowscaleFTW

#33190514 - 3 years ago

In reply to BossTaylor8 I guess I'll see you there

• BossTaylor8

#33190629 - 3 years ago

I JUST FOUND OUT MY CALC EXAM IS THAT NIGHT 6-9 PM!!!!

• NJKrug

NJKrug Keebler

#33194855 - 3 years ago

Anyone else going to the AMC Southpoint Showing in Durham on Wednesday?

• ShadowscaleFTW

#33194908 - 3 years ago

In reply to NJKrug me

• BossTaylor8

#33195117 - 3 years ago

if anyone's going to Raleigh can we meet up after? I have an exam and ill be late

• NJKrug

NJKrug Keebler

#33196217 - 3 years ago

For anyone going to the Durham Showing I am meeting up with a buddy at Champs at 5:30 for some drinks and maybe some food if anyone would like to join your welcome too

• Tomzilla

#33196478 - 3 years ago

I unfortunately had an hour and a half drive to get to the Durham viewing, along with an hour and a half drive back(with work very early in the morning). Looked like everyone enjoyed the viewing though, can't wait to see Volume 2 on the big screen!

• BossTaylor8

#33203314 - 3 years ago

Me and someone made TEAM DYNAMITE with our AH shirts lol "Michael Boy"

• BossTaylor8

#33224804 - 3 years ago

Anyone want a free ticket to RWBY 2? email me at bwtaylor2014@gmail.com or message me on this site!

• Tomzilla

#33254940 - 2 years ago

The Carmike 15 in Raleigh needs just six more people in order to meet the threshold to get a viewing for Volume 2. Anyone on here in the Raleigh area that hasn't gotten one yet and happens to be off that night?

• BossTaylor8

#33255291 - 2 years ago

im out of town. get it closer and ill buy the last maybe 2 to get it

• Tomzilla

#33255314 - 2 years ago

Threshold has been met!

• BossTaylor8

#33255326 - 2 years ago

thumbs up