Forums > RT North Carolina

Million Dollars, But... The Game

Posts (20)

• ShadowscaleFTW

ShadowscaleFTW Shawn Bean

#33205054 - 3 years ago

Would anyone be interested in a MDB game party in the decks are shipped, trying to get a head count going.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33224805 - 3 years ago

I would

• DazzlesGood

DazzlesGood FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2017

#33227620 - 3 years ago

That sounds awesome! Scheduling would be a bitch on my part. I work weekend nights.

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33228277 - 3 years ago

Raleigh maybe

• hahapwnd11

hahapwnd11 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33256215 - 3 years ago

I'd be down in raleigh

• BossTaylor8

#33412011 - 2 years ago

i now have the game and the holiday pack. is anyone available to do the 3rd weekend in January at the student center at NC State? anywhere in raleigh area really, but that would be a nice place with easy access to food. even if its just one person, two people meeting regularly to hangout (and i dont mean every week or even month) would help us get a consistent group like other regions have. 

• DazzlesGood

DazzlesGood FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2017

#33419943 - 2 years ago

In reply to BossTaylor8

I would be able to that Friday night, but not Saturday or Sunday night.

• BossTaylor8

#33422228 - 2 years ago

In reply to DazzlesGood 

is that the 20th or 13th?

• DazzlesGood

#33427389 - 2 years ago

In reply to BossTaylor8

The 20th, that's what I took as the 3rd weekend.

• BossTaylor8

#33445723 - 2 years ago

so this friday night at Tally Student Center sound good for you guys?

• DazzlesGood

#33448844 - 2 years ago

Do you have a physical address? I live about an hour and a half away and am not familiar with the campus. Also, what time?

• BossTaylor8

#33449968 - 2 years ago

I will get one but if you use reynolds collesium in google maps that should work. whats the latest you could do? My grandfather fell and broke his hip today and my dad asked me to take care of him friday about an hour east. also if you have a frined that could come that would be best, no one else has really help as you need what four people to really play MDB.

• DazzlesGood

#33452567 - 2 years ago

Oh mah gosh D: I actually need to be back fairly early, I could only stay until about 8 or 9. I could stay later the next weekend and even bring a friend or two.

• BossTaylor8

#33452830 - 2 years ago

Do you want to do next weekend instead? I can do either but having people there might help the game aspect of it lol and i didnt know you were a guardian!

• DazzlesGood

#33452964 - 2 years ago

Next Friday? I should be able to stay until 11pm or so.  I'll bring people.

• BossTaylor8

#33453192 - 2 years ago

yeah lets do next weekend. and awesome

• BossTaylor8

#33465235 - 2 years ago

friday night is the plan. any suggestions for a time?

• DazzlesGood

#33466038 - 2 years ago

The soonest I could be there would probably be 6:30, but I can stay til midnight or so. In reply to BossTaylor8

• hahapwnd11

hahapwnd11 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33467189 - 2 years ago

I'd be able to do that too

• BossTaylor8

#33467779 - 2 years ago

dope maybe say 8? i have to drive to my hometown to get a drivers liscense since my wallet was stolen lol. lets say 8 in the talley student center on states campus. message me if you need directions and parking.