Forums > RT North Carolina

D&D in NC

Posts (4)

• Beerbearian

Beerbearian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Possibly A Drunk Bear

#33393058 - 2 years ago

So I currently live in Ellenboro and have been DMing here and there, but I've really felt the urge to play lately. Are there any DMs out there with an open spot at the table or those looking to start a game?

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33412007 - 2 years ago

sorry just now seeing this. I have been watching H&H and would love to play. I have never played before but pickup sports and other things quickly and have recently created a character attempting to start a game with some friends online. with some help i would love to play

• Beerbearian

Beerbearian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Possibly A Drunk Bear

#33436611 - 2 years ago

In reply to BossTaylor8

I wish I could join an online game but I'm currently without a PC, otherwise I would love to join you. 

• BossTaylor8

BossTaylor8 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33445726 - 2 years ago

Sorry I meant like id like to play irl i was just mentioning im also helping start a game online