Forums > RT Originals

THE HAND PASSES JUDGEMENT

Posts (368)

• THE_HAND

THE_HAND FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE ALMIGHTY

#31029 - 14 years ago

THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE THE UNWAVERING GAZE OF THE HAND

OMALLY
    PALUMSYST
    MOTIVE
    OLIAX
    SPACEGHOST
    SUPERFIVER
    GLITCH

AND TWO OTHERS WHO CONFESSED THEIR SIN AND AVOIDED PUBLIC SHAME BUT HAD THEIR KARMA REDUCED NONETHELESS.

• Wingnut

Wingnut

#31039 - 14 years ago

The hand's retribution has been swift and cunning.

• Terrais

Terrais

#31043 - 14 years ago

The Hand the code has been corupt, it must be those evil do'ers names that have corupt it!!! And also if you may Take some time for The Hand to read my message that i send you, unless you are to busy or if it never sent properly. Obey The Hand!

• GreyGhost

GreyGhost

#31056 - 14 years ago

In reply to THE_HAND, #1:

I confess of moding more than one point to each posting and thereby cheating by reciving way more mod points than i should. Sorry and I wish to stay a member.

• schkyzm

schkyzm

#31057 - 14 years ago

So.

The Hand: Newfound Forum God? Forum fad?

If I'm not mistaken, the mod point cheaters are being ratted out by other members, and are being e-smited. Somehow. And, in return (for doing nothing, really, just being an idiot), everyone throws their mod points at The Hand?

Just curious, is all.

Oh, and, owned by code, Your Majesty.

THE HAND NEEDS NO ONE TO TELL HIM WHERE TO FIND SINNERS.

• ejgrgunner

ejgrgunner

#31083 - 14 years ago

In reply to schkyzm, #5:

The bonus karma for The Hand may or may not be excessive, but is it really wrong for us to express appreciation to someone who monitors the forums and keeps things clean?

• ThornXBL

ThornXBL

#31089 - 14 years ago

In reply to schkyzm, #5:

If i'm not mistaken, you just called The Hand an idiot.

-_-;;

• BeamSword

BeamSword

#31092 - 14 years ago

In reply to schkyzm, #5:

Do you question The Hand, even the slightest bit?
    For shame, meatbag.

• Cybercowboy

Cybercowboy

#31098 - 14 years ago

What about me? I posted in the "hand has new victums" thread. I apologize for taking advantage of a great site and wish to remain a member. Reduce what you feel appropriate. Sorry

• ThornXBL

ThornXBL

#31103 - 14 years ago

In reply to Cybercowboy, #10:

Props for speaking up.

• Terrais

Terrais

#31118 - 14 years ago

All is well again...And i Myself Terrais am increaibliy Greatfull Towards The Hand for directly speaking to me and commenting on me for my acts of goodness.....For this i will re enforce my acts to prevent cheaters and monitor al those that oppose The Hand. I will not let people bother The Hand anymore!!!

• ThornXBL

ThornXBL

#31132 - 14 years ago

In reply to hobbie, #13:

Is +49 the most Karma one may get, O Mighty Hand, Slayer of Modcheaters?

It must be. The intervals of 6 are long past for The Hand.

The Hand is the pinnacle of Karma

• Terrais

Terrais

#31144 - 14 years ago

In reply to FugitiveSldr, #14:

The hand IS KARMA!! Don't you guys see!!! The system is based on karma which we try and earn!! But someone has upset the karma ( The Hand) And now The Hand has came and swept away all the "Bad" Karma!!!, So now i say!!! Long Live Karma!! And The Hand!!!

• Cybercowboy

Cybercowboy

#31145 - 14 years ago

Thank you for letting me remain a member and your mercy in my punishment. You have my word not to modcheat anymore. I am sorry for taking advantage of something that brings me great joy. Thanks again for letting me stay.

• GreyGhost

GreyGhost

#31157 - 14 years ago

Fair punishment and thanks for the non-banishment!

• cabooseone

cabooseone

#31159 - 14 years ago

I offer this protection so the hand does not get burned while making muffins

File does not exist.

• cabooseone

cabooseone

#31169 - 14 years ago

File does not exist.

• ThornXBL

ThornXBL

#31170 - 14 years ago

The hour draws late, and my Mod points draw low, so I must hang up my Disciple of The Hand hat for the night.

It's been an honor serving The Hand this fine evening.

• Terrais

Terrais

#31182 - 14 years ago

In reply to FugitiveSldr, #20:

Even tho i am the same i will never give up the fight For The Hand, One day i wish to be more of a tool for The Hand, that is if i am worthy enough of the honor And title from The Hand.

• ThornXBL

ThornXBL

#31196 - 14 years ago

In reply to Terrais, #21:

Seeing as I have school tomorrow, my serving The Hand will resume tomorrow.

Er, later today.

My thanks to The Hand for a fine showcase of justice.

• THE_HAND

THE_HAND FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE ALMIGHTY

#31211 - 14 years ago

THE HAND RETURNS TO SLEEP.

• Wingnut

Wingnut

#31224 - 14 years ago

Forgive me, hand. I was not aware that adding multiple mod points to a post was considered cheating. Mighty hand, I merely added more cool points to your post, to offer praise to you. I ask for forgiveness of my naieve deed, and offer you my unwavering servitude.

• Terrais

Terrais

#31225 - 14 years ago

Farewell The Hand may your resting area be as clean as you have done to the forums!

• Halo53

Halo53

#31254 - 14 years ago

In reply to FugitiveSldr, #14:

I've gotten to the point where it is 12 points per level, so he may be at 24 or so.

• ihlemic10

ihlemic10

#31269 - 14 years ago

O great hand, enjoy your slumber and I wait Your return.