Forums > RT Secret Santa

Australia and New Zealand Thread

Posts (14)

• Matty

Matty FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Student

#32338190 - 5 years ago

Anyone in the Australia and New Zealand wanting to participate, come here. All you need to do is say that you want to do it, an admin will message you about your information so that you don't have to worry about details being sent around. Just put which country you're in after you're post so AUS or NZ.

• Cam

Cam

#32338191 - 5 years ago

Australia & New Zealand Thread Admins - Needs admins

Info we need to enable you to participate:
    - Postal address for the Secret Santa to send your gift to. First Name and Surname will be needed.
    - 3 things you like and 3 things you particularly dislike (please note this is not a list of gifts, just things to give your Secret Santa some guidance when purchasing a gift for you).

Please post in this thread if you are interested in taking part by 6th December 2013 (do not post your personal information here just state you want to participate). An admin will then assign you a person to purchase a gift for and provide the Address you need to send the gift to. Please have all packages sent by the 17th December 2013 to allow for them to be delivered in time for Christmas. Also please provide proof that you have sent your gifts. This can just be a picture of the postal receipt.
    Cost of gift should be Minimum of $9, maximum of $34 with a recommended price of $17.

DISCLAIMER: THIS EVENT IS ENTIRELY TRUST BASED AND THE ORGANIZERS OF THE EVENT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF A PARTICIPANT DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. WE CAN ONLY ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL AND UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO WAY OF GUARANTEEING EVERYONE'S COOPERATION. ALL INFORMATION TO DO WITH POSTAL ADDRESSES MUST BE SENT TO AN ADMIN AND NOT POSTED IN THE THREAD ITSELF. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE USED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SECRET SANTA AND WILL BE DELETED UPON COMPLETION OF THE EVENT.

• rogo1

rogo1

#32338192 - 5 years ago

I would gladly take part in this! And i'm from Aus.

• Angel84244

Angel84244

#32338193 - 5 years ago

Me too!

• kellsash

kellsash

#32338194 - 5 years ago

I would like too as well :)

• kellsash

kellsash

#32338195 - 5 years ago

In reply to kellsash, #5:

also, I'm NZ :)

• TravisMontgo

TravisMontgo

#32338196 - 5 years ago

I have sent you all personal messages. Be sure to respond to those and thanks for joining! :)

• Charlieish

Charlieish

#32338197 - 5 years ago

I'm from NZ, and I hope i'm not too late, but i'd love to do it.

• gemstoned

gemstoned

#32338198 - 5 years ago

I'd also like to do it! I'm from NZ :)

• TravisMontgo

TravisMontgo

#32338199 - 5 years ago

It is not to late! I am sending you private messages! Thanks for signing up!

• jordo__8

jordo__8

#32338200 - 5 years ago

I would like to take part :D Great idea!

• jordo__8

jordo__8

#32338201 - 5 years ago

Aus Sorry :x

• BetzysDonut

BetzysDonut

#32338202 - 5 years ago

I'd love to take part! I'm from Aus <3

• MaleHayley

MaleHayley FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338203 - 5 years ago

I would love to take part in this. Sounds like a wonderful idea!