Forums > RT Secret Santa

What is your perfect gift?

Posts (6)

• bloodcal-cal7

bloodcal-cal7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Im Callam Hi

#32365057 - 5 years ago

Out of all the things that you may get, which one would be the perfect gift for you this Christmas. Mine is simple: It would be the best thing ever if someone animated me or animated one of my episodes. That there would be the best gift ever for me that is. So what's yours?

• IanCleghorn

IanCleghorn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365058 - 5 years ago

It's a long shot, but if someone got me the RvB "Primary Firearm" shirt then that would be my personal Christmas miracle!

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32365059 - 5 years ago

In reply to CapnShank, #2:

I love that shirt. I'm hoping I dropped enough hints to my sister that I get it for Christmas.

• Glo0m.bot

Glo0m.bot ImAWeirdooo

#32365060 - 5 years ago

Pay for my college next year XD.
    That would be the best present ever.

• MrJacinto

MrJacinto Hey I'm Grump

#32365061 - 5 years ago

Four slapbands. That should do it.

I still have one of the AH slapbands from RTX 2012. Mine originally broke, so some very nice banker ladies gave me theirs. smiley13.gif

• macciephelps

macciephelps FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365062 - 5 years ago

Lifetime Visa . That would be proper top !