Forums > RT Secret Santa

Gift Gratitudes

Posts (4)

• jordo__8

jordo__8

#32371796 - 5 years ago

Firstly, i would like to thank MatthewJC, LoZelda, Cam and everyone else at the RT secret Santa group to get this organized and managed. This was a great idea to add some joy, selflessness, and excitement throughout this festive season.

I believe, although this is secret santa, we should be able to thank and talk with the people who have bought us our gifts, and maybe we can grow as a community, sharing things we may find in common. So, if anyone reading this wishes to, they can reply with their thankyou's if you want.

I would absolutely like to say thank you to whoever got my gift for me! I just needed that epic ford mug! So useful!

I wish you all a happy, safe, and c*ckbitingly awesome holidays!

• Maiu

Maiu

#32371797 - 5 years ago

I concur wholeheartedly. Thank you guys for organizing this, and thank you to all the participants who delivered. I had a lot of fun this year and I can't wait to do it again next year!

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#32371798 - 5 years ago

Thank you for organizing this!
    This was terrific! I got some neat things and really enjoyed buying gifts for my chosen person!

• macciephelps

macciephelps FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32371799 - 5 years ago

I think I recieved something, but my secret Santa never told me, just a package adressed to me, which I haven't ordered, many thanks though, will look forward to reading it!