Forums > RT Secret Santa

Mainland Europe Thread

Posts (9)

• Matty

Matty FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Student

#32338226 - 5 years ago

Anyone in the Europe wanting to participate, come here. All you need to do is say that you want to do it, an admin will message you about your information so that you don't have to worry about details being sent around. For Ireland, please go to the UK thread.

• Cam

Cam

#32338227 - 5 years ago

Mainland Europe Thread Admins - Needs admins

Info we need to enable you to participate:
    - Postal address for the Secret Santa to send your gift to. First Name and Surname will be needed.
    - 3 things you like and 3 things you particularly dislike (please note this is not a list of gifts, just things to give your Secret Santa some guidance when purchasing a gift for you).

Please post in this thread if you are interested in taking part by 6th December 2013 (do not post your personal information here just state you want to participate). An admin will then assign you a person to purchase a gift for and provide the Address you need to send the gift to. Please have all packages sent by the 17th December 2013 to allow for them to be delivered in time for Christmas. Also please provide proof that you have sent your gifts. This can just be a picture of the postal receipt.
    Cost of gift should be Minimum of €6, maximum of €24 with a recommended price of €12.

DISCLAIMER: THIS EVENT IS ENTIRELY TRUST BASED AND THE ORGANIZERS OF THE EVENT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF A PARTICIPANT DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. WE CAN ONLY ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL AND UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO WAY OF GUARANTEEING EVERYONE'S COOPERATION. ALL INFORMATION TO DO WITH POSTAL ADDRESSES MUST BE SENT TO AN ADMIN AND NOT POSTED IN THE THREAD ITSELF. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE USED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SECRET SANTA AND WILL BE DELETED UPON COMPLETION OF THE EVENT.

• Rudyro

Rudyro

#32338228 - 5 years ago

I want in. :)

• evr0

evr0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338229 - 5 years ago

Sign me up!

• sharkbreath

sharkbreath

#32338231 - 5 years ago

i wanna join!

• evr0

evr0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338232 - 5 years ago

So I received my Secret Santa gift today and I love it! Had a good chuckle when I opened it and I'm sure it'll keep me nice and warm :p
    I'll post a picture later, thank you secret Santa!

• evr0

#32338233 - 5 years ago

2h66j5j.jpg

smiley0.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley0.gif

• Rudyro

Rudyro

#32338234 - 5 years ago

Got mine too. :D I was actually planning on purchasing this for my birthday this month. :D Santa knows best. Sorry about the creepy thumb.. :)) Thank you Santa. <3

3JLtLIA.jpg