Forums > RT Secret Santa

USA Thread

Posts (145)

• Matty

Matty FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Student

#32338042 - 5 years ago

Anyone in the USA wanting to participate, come here. All you need to do is say that you want to do it, an admin will message you about your information so that you don't have to worry about details being sent around.

• Cam

Cam

#32338043 - 5 years ago

USA Thread Admins - masterangela

Info we need to enable you to participate:
    - Postal address for the Secret Santa to send your gift to. First Name and Surname will be needed.
    - 3 things you like and 3 things you particularly dislike (please note this is not a list of gifts, just things to give your Secret Santa some guidance when purchasing a gift for you).

Please post in this thread if you are interested in taking part by 6th December 2013 (do not post your personal information here just state you want to participate). An admin will then assign you a person to purchase a gift for and provide the Address you need to send the gift to. Please have all packages sent by the 17th December 2013 to allow for them to be delivered in time for Christmas. Also please provide proof that you have sent your gifts. This can just be a picture of the postal receipt.
    Cost of gift should be Minimum of $8, maximum of $32 with a recommended price of $16.

DISCLAIMER: THIS EVENT IS ENTIRELY TRUST BASED AND THE ORGANIZERS OF THE EVENT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF A PARTICIPANT DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. WE CAN ONLY ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL AND UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO WAY OF GUARANTEEING EVERYONE'S COOPERATION. ALL INFORMATION TO DO WITH POSTAL ADDRESSES MUST BE SENT TO AN ADMIN AND NOT POSTED IN THE THREAD ITSELF. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE USED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SECRET SANTA AND WILL BE DELETED UPON COMPLETION OF THE EVENT.

• LaPorting4Duty

LaPorting4Duty

#32338044 - 5 years ago

I'm totally down for this.

• IanCleghorn

IanCleghorn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338045 - 5 years ago

I'm in.

• ytrahne

ytrahne Guardian x8

#32338046 - 5 years ago

Totally for it if you get enough people to make this a definite exchange.

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32338047 - 5 years ago

Yo angela, if it wasn't obvious by my admin status, I'm also really wanting to be in on this :) Don't forget about meeeee!

I will go back to my Canada board now and wait for friends.

• Kiaxet

Kiaxet FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338048 - 5 years ago

Sign me up, please!

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#32338049 - 5 years ago

I'm in (and, postage be damned, am willing to send to any country!)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32338050 - 5 years ago

Match-maker, match-maker, make me a match!

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32338051 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorTweek, #8:

Well if the Canada thread ends up lacking, we will keep that in mind. Thanks! We won't try to make you ship overseas...that would be ridiculous.

• Razorx243

Razorx243 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338052 - 5 years ago

Count me in!

• daprophet02

daprophet02

#32338053 - 5 years ago

Me too!!! smiley0.gifsmiley0.gifsmiley0.gifsmiley0.gifsmiley0.gif

• DuoAchievement

DuoAchievement FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold This Fucking Weeb

#32338054 - 5 years ago

I am so down for this, it sounds like so much fun!

• rogue930

rogue930 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338055 - 5 years ago

This is awesome! I'm in smiley13.gif

• zarum

zarum FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338056 - 5 years ago

Count me in!

• masterangela

masterangela

#32338057 - 5 years ago

:) this is a good start <3

• Superandrd

Superandrd Buttz

#32338058 - 5 years ago

I'd be down to buy something for someone random

• pokeplato

pokeplato

#32338059 - 5 years ago

This seems like a pretty cool idea. I'm all for it.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#32338060 - 5 years ago

I'm in! This is a great idea!

• bstrider

bstrider

#32338061 - 5 years ago

I'm all about Secret Santa. I'm in.

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder

#32338062 - 5 years ago

In reply to iCammm, #2:

I dont know if it would make things easier, but can't you have people just post some stuff on their RT wishlist, and have their secret santa get something for them off that? It's an easy way to make sure people get something cool, affordable, and keeps some money in the community. Just an idea.

• Cam

Cam

#32338063 - 5 years ago

In reply to StryfeRyder, #21:

We might give that a go next year. We just wanted to do it this way for the first year. Good suggestion though!

• LoZelda

#32338064 - 5 years ago

In reply to StryfeRyder, #21:

The wish list function is actually currently broken for a number of users. If they get it fixed for next year that'd definitely be a good way to go, but for right now its too unpredictable.

• aesriea

aesriea FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338065 - 5 years ago

This sounds fun. I'm definitely in

• BBirdseed

BBirdseed FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338066 - 5 years ago

Sign me up, boss(es)! :D