Forums > RT Secret Santa

USA Thread

Posts (145)

• samurairose

samurairose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338170 - 5 years ago

Thank you secret Santa who got me a Ruby t-shirt and the AH christmas poster. You're awesome!!!! smiley0.gif

• masterangela

masterangela

#32338171 - 5 years ago

In reply to samurairose, #129:

You're very welcome! Glad you liked it :)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32338172 - 5 years ago

Thank you @masterangela for my awesome bottle opener and card! That was totally not necessary, but I laugh every time I open something now. I'm opening beers I don't really want to drink just so I can use it.

• masterangela

masterangela

#32338173 - 5 years ago

In reply to LoZelda, #131:

Lmao i tried to find something that was a rooster but nothing small enough and cool to fit in the card so I saw that and was like hmm she might like this crazy critter xD but yay you got it! And you just need to be fancy open sodas in glass bottles ;)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32338174 - 5 years ago

In reply to masterangela, #132:

We actually have a case of Mexican Coke which comes in glass bottles; I've been opening those like crazy too lol

• Jean110

Jean110 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTMI's Red Shirt

#32338175 - 5 years ago

To the one that got me the sci-fi books about what seems(from the summary anyways) to be about Zombies, you rock! I just got my gift today and haven't started reading them yet(because my family is loud as hell) but I really look forward to it!

Thank you secret santa, and thank you admin team!

Post edited 12/30/13 3:46PM

• aesriea

aesriea FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338176 - 5 years ago

In reply to Uberboard3, #128:

I'm so glad that you liked it! I've only been able to play it twice before, but both times it was super fun.

• sweenster98

sweenster98

#32338177 - 5 years ago

Socks and Cookies! thanks Nicole!
    OErXe8a.jpg?1

• MrJacinto

MrJacinto Hey I'm Grump

#32338178 - 5 years ago

Got my gift a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to post on here anyways.

SLAPBANDS
    2 RoosterTeeth
    1 Tower of Piimps
    1 #YOLO

Awesome gift from an awesome Secret Santa! smiley0.gifsmiley13.gif

• masterangela

masterangela

#32338179 - 5 years ago

Please please please to everyone. If you still have yet to receive anything let me know now so that I can try to help fix it. So far someone hasn't received but their ss had proof it was sent, and pending on another case just waiting for the ss to reply back. Please don't hesitate to let me know. I don't want this to be a bad experience. Thank you.
    -masterangie

• LoZelda

#32338180 - 5 years ago

In reply to masterangela, #138:

And to echo Angela, if you were dealing with me for the exchange and did not receive anything please let me know.

• BBirdseed

BBirdseed FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32338181 - 5 years ago

In reply to masterangela, #138:

In reply to LoZelda, #139:

I know mine was sent, but I have no idea who it was, and haven't heard anything about them receiving it.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32338182 - 5 years ago

In reply to BBirdseed, #140:

I know who mine was, but haven't heard anything about them receiving it either. Kinda bums me out, but that's the way the game works I suppose.

• LoZelda

#32338183 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #141:

Yeah I'm in the same boat...especially since I know it was delivered and have seen them on the site since that point. Sadness...

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 Keeper Of Kittens

#32338184 - 5 years ago

IIn reply to LadyOddDuck, #141:

In reply to LoZelda, #142:

It wasn't me! Honest! I never got anything!

• LoZelda

#32338185 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorGirl81, #143:

Oh no! I'm sorry you didn't get yours! I'm assuming you're the one Angela is talking about that she's working on?

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 Keeper Of Kittens

#32338186 - 5 years ago

In reply to LoZelda, #144:

Probably

• LoZelda

#32338187 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorGirl81, #145:

Alright, I'm working on a mystery from my list right now. Once that is sorted, I'll check in with Angela and make sure you're being taken care of too.

• Glo0m.bot

Glo0m.bot ImAWeirdooo

#32338188 - 5 years ago

In reply to BBirdseed, #119:

Glad you like it :)

• johncasey35

johncasey35

#32338189 - 5 years ago

Thanks for the Achievement Hunter Holiday print and the Simple Walk into Mordor