Forums > RT Secret Santa

Australia and New Zealand Thread - 2014

Posts (9)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32657932 - 4 years ago

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD. THIS IS THE 2014 THREAD AND IS NOT MONITORED. YOU WILL ONLY BE SIGNED UP FOR THE SECRET SANTA EXCHANGE IF YOU SIGN UP IN THE THREAD LABELED WITH THE CURRENT YEAR.

Welcome to the sign up board for Australia and New Zealand! If your preferred mailing address is not in Australia or New Zealand, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2014 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here and on the main page. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 21.

- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate.
    - An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.
    - You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that link as well.
    - Sign ups will close on November 21. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately.
    - All gifts must be shipped by December 19. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.
    - In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For Australia and New Zealand this amount is $9, with a recommended price of $17 and recommended maximum of $34.

Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.

As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.

Admin: GodzillaGirl

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32657933 - 4 years ago

If anyone has any questions send them my way! smiley0.gif

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#32657934 - 4 years ago

I'd love to participate! It sounds like a great time :D

• bloodcal-cal7

bloodcal-cal7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Im Callam Hi

#32657935 - 4 years ago

I would love to participate seeing as I missed out last year

• bloodcal-cal7

bloodcal-cal7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Im Callam Hi

#32657936 - 4 years ago

I would love to participate seeing as I missed out last year

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32657937 - 4 years ago

In reply to trisaratops, #3:

In reply to FlutterDash7, #4:

I have sent you both messages smiley0.gif

• frankieis

frankieis

#32657938 - 4 years ago

I'd like to participate! smiley1.gif

• GodzillaGirl

#32657939 - 4 years ago

In reply to frankieis, #7:

I have sent you a message smiley1.gif

• GeneGenesis

GeneGenesis

#32657940 - 4 years ago

I would like to participate😄