Forums > RT Secret Santa

USA Thread - 2015

Posts (110)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32925243 - 3 years ago

Welcome to the sign up board for the USA! If your preferred mailing address is not in the US, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2015 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 26.

- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate.

- An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.

- You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that link as well.

- Sign ups will close on November 26. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately. You will get your assignment no later than December 1.

- All gifts must be shipped by December 18. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.

- In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For the US this amount is $8, with a recommended price of $16 and recommended maximum of $32. You are free to hand-make a gift as well, as long as it still reasonably fits within these guidelines.

Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.

As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.

Admin: @LoZelda, @Kiwi, @LadyOddDuck, @Bluesfan316, @BeardGaming

• rachyrock

rachyrock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Goddess of Noms

#32925426 - 3 years ago

Last year was quite fun, can't wait for year two! Sign me up :]

• Consuela

Consuela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold @consuelawright

#32925427 - 3 years ago

I'm in.

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32925431 - 3 years ago

Found out about this too later last year and I've been looking forward to it all year! Sign me up please ^_^

• Desayjin

Desayjin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian Emeritus

#32925444 - 3 years ago

DAFUQ is this topic doing on the 2nd page? Grumble grumble grumble Adam grumble grumble.

I'm in for this again! :)

• johncasey35

johncasey35

#32925447 - 3 years ago

i am in again

• kaosblack21

kaosblack21 RTX Guardian V.4.0

#32925456 - 3 years ago

Definitely ready to do this again!

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#32925462 - 3 years ago

I'm in

• gi_goku

gi_goku FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Tacos

#32925475 - 3 years ago

In, I am

• Caszie

Caszie

#32925479 - 3 years ago

This was the best part of the holidays last year! Sign me up! :D

• instantjj

instantjj FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold the replay

#32925496 - 3 years ago

Count me in!

• lain246

lain246 Sponsor.

#32925499 - 3 years ago

Sign me up! This was awesome last year and hope to make it better this year =3

• scashworthy

scashworthy NerdyMindNYC

#32925505 - 3 years ago

In reply to LoZelda

So in! :D

• JenC

JenC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold JenCforCarolina

#32925506 - 3 years ago

Last year was great, I'm in!

• DrHairz

DrHairz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Professional Human

#32925519 - 3 years ago

I love this time of year! This is a great way to meet new people as well :D Of course sign me up!

• cdlr4v1

cdlr4v1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lost in the Wasteland

#32925534 - 3 years ago

Let's do this! Woo!

• ElliotJ

ElliotJ

#32925535 - 3 years ago

Third year! I'm ready!

• KayleeM

KayleeM

#32925570 - 3 years ago

Third year in a row let's do this!

• chibicarrera

chibicarrera FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT_NC Mod

#32925583 - 3 years ago

I'm for this! Sign me up please!

• Uberboard3

Uberboard3

#32925611 - 3 years ago

I've done this for the past 2 years. Let's make it a 3rd. Count me in for this year.

• pennypanda

pennypanda

#32925618 - 3 years ago

I am in!

• Igor99

Igor99 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32925644 - 3 years ago

I'm in!

• tonyski

tonyski change is scary

#32925651 - 3 years ago

I'm In again!

• MrWartburg

MrWartburg FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Team Fat

#32925676 - 3 years ago

I'm in.

• Glo0m.bot

Glo0m.bot ImAWeirdooo

#32925726 - 3 years ago

Year 3 wut wut! Totally in.