Forums > RT Secret Santa

USA Thread - 2015

Posts (110)

• TreyD

TreyD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ender Queen

#32941953 - 3 years ago

Sad I missed the deadline. I kept waiting for the info to pop up in notifications. Lol shoulda checked instead. Hope everyone has a blast! I'll have to be on top of it next year! :D

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32942597 - 3 years ago

In reply to nickgonz_

I'm sorry, but you did in fact miss the deadline. We had a hard cut off of November 26 in order to begin making assignments.

• arndog79

arndog79 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32942797 - 3 years ago

Have people received their secret Santa yet? I signed up and sent my information but haven't received a match yet. Wondering if its just me or everyone.

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#32942810 - 3 years ago

In reply to arndog79

As stated in the initial post of this thread, the news posts, and on Twitter, assignments are guaranteed to you by December 1. You may receive them earlier, but we have 100 of you to sort through; it takes a little while :)

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 Keeper Of Kittens

#32946266 - 3 years ago

Is there where we can post about results? I, for one, feel very good about sending out my Secret Santa gift today!

• neo-trickster

neo-trickster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33342777 - 2 years ago

Sign me up please!

• rachyrock

rachyrock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Goddess of Noms

#33342905 - 2 years ago

In reply to neo-trickster

@neo-trickster - you found the wrong year! Signups for 2016 are here.  bruce

• neo-trickster

neo-trickster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33344668 - 2 years ago

In reply to rachyrock 

Whoops! Thank you!

• drnkenwookie

drnkenwookie Danny B

#33349275 - 2 years ago

I'm In!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#33349276 - 2 years ago

@DannyB11 This is the thread for 2015. 2016 is here.