Forums > RT Secret Santa

UK and Ireland Thread - 2015

Posts (32)

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32947374 - 3 years ago

Some people have already received their Secret Santa gifts and seem to be very happy with them!

If you have any issues or are struggling with sending your gift please do message me!

• TopherBeadle

TopherBeadle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Freelancer to my Core

#32948142 - 3 years ago

In reply to GodzillaGirl Posted mine today!

• Matty

Matty FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Student

#32948645 - 3 years ago

Geez, I am so sorry to everyone participating, I've had Uni deadlines and completely forgot about the date. I'm so sorry but hope that you enjoy seeking out presents and spreading the joy of christmas amongst each other. Hope you all have a good christmas and new years!

• TopherBeadle

TopherBeadle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Freelancer to my Core

#32948815 - 3 years ago

In reply to Matty Actually working at university? That was your excuse? Seems highly implausible to me...{Immediately scrubs Matty of Xmas card list}

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32950267 - 3 years ago

You have eight days left to send out your gifts!

There's been a couple of people that I haven't heard from yet and I would appreciate them getting back to me if they are unable to send gifts so that I can make alternative arrangements!

Thanks guys

• GodzillaGirl

#32953919 - 3 years ago

I'm just waiting on two people to confirm that they have sent out their gifts but I believe that as of this week everything will either have been received OR at the very least be on its way.

It seems like everyone who has gotten gifts so far have been really happy with them so lets hope that trend continues! Don't forget that there is a place to brag about/express your gratitude for your new stuff over at the Secret Santa 2015 Chat.

If you are having issues sending out your gift do drop me a message this week!

• GodzillaGirl

#32957711 - 3 years ago

Can anyone who has NOT received a gift please drop me a message ASAP, ta!