Forums > RT Secret Santa

Australia and New Zealand Thread - 2015

Posts (46)

• Ch3eZeMaNGo

Ch3eZeMaNGo

#32940249 - 3 years ago

i would like to join :)

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#32940251 - 3 years ago

In reply to Ch3eZeMaNGo

Check your inbox!

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#32940252 - 3 years ago

Remember, everyone, your signup isn't complete until you respond to the message in your inbox asking for a bit more info! Until you reply to that and let us know those few things, we can't pop you on the list! If you've got a message in your inbox, get on it! You've only got a day and a bit left!

• Mystery05

Mystery05

#32940272 - 3 years ago

So interested. Count me in!

• trisaratops

#32940298 - 3 years ago

In reply to Mystery05

Check your inbox!

• Kcigam

Kcigam FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32940428 - 3 years ago

I would like to join :)

• trisaratops

#32940433 - 3 years ago

In reply to Kcigam

Message in your inbox!

• Nick264927

Nick264927

#32940438 - 3 years ago

I want to participate! I hope I'm not too late! (:

• trisaratops

#32940541 - 3 years ago

In reply to CosNick

Not too late until tomorrow! Check your inbox!

• CuriousYouth

CuriousYouth

#32940551 - 3 years ago

can I join?

• trisaratops

#32940568 - 3 years ago

In reply to MoniqueNevil

Absolutely! Check your inbox!

• bonnec

bonnec i'd rather be sleeping

#32940627 - 3 years ago

I'm interested :) Idk how to tell people my region, but I'm from sydney :)

• trisaratops

#32940632 - 3 years ago

In reply to bonnec

Check your inbox for a message! The short version is, you reply to the message with all your info and the matching up will all be done for you! Sydney definitely puts you in the right sign up thread!

• CuriousYouth

CuriousYouth

#32940709 - 3 years ago

is it to late to join?

• trisaratops

#32940940 - 3 years ago

In reply to MoniqueNevil

Not yet, check your inbox!

• trisaratops

#32941232 - 3 years ago

Hi everyone! We're only a few hours away from closing applications, so check your inboxes right now! A lot of people were sent requests for information and haven't replied yet, or needed to give more information (like addresses!) Until you do that, you're not signed up! Get that info in tonight or you miss out!

(btw: you're all so fabulous, we got so many more sign ups for Down Under (and one of our NZ cousins!) than I was expecting!)

• trisaratops

#32941818 - 3 years ago

Hey guys! Check your inboxes - all the assignments have gone out! Remember, you have until the 18th to send your gifts and you have to pass on proof of shipping!

Have fun sending those presents!

• trisaratops

#32952254 - 3 years ago

Hello, everyone! Hope your gift shopping is going well! We're well into gifting season now, so this is just a quick reminder about a few things that we Admins need to do to make sure everyone gets their gifts!

1. When you send a gift, send a message - I just need to jot down that you've done your part and sent out your gift!

2. When you receive a gift in the post, I should receive a message - again, just to make sure that your gift arrived safely!

That said, you've got about a week left to send out your gifts, so if you haven't done your shopping yet, better start thinking about it!

Good luck!

• trisaratops

#32957617 - 3 years ago

Hi everyone!

People have started receiving their gifts which is awesome! Just remember to drop me a line to let me know you got your presents in the mail! That way we can chase up anything that's been lost/hasn't arrived!

Has anyone got anything totally awesome? If you did, you can share with everyone else worldwide here!

• CottonWool

CottonWool

#33335919 - 2 years ago

would love to be apart of this

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33339686 - 2 years ago

@CottonWool : You need to post in the 2016 thread!