Forums > RT Secret Santa

Canada Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (25)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33335867 - 2 years ago

Welcome to the sign up board for Canada! If your preferred mailing address is not in Canada, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2016 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 24.

- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate.This thread is only for signups! If you have questions please message an admin or post your question as a comment on a news post.

- An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.

- You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that as well.

- Sign ups will close on November 24. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately. You will get your assignment no later than November 30.

- All gifts must be shipped by December 17. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.

- In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For Canada this amount is $10, with a recommended price of $20 and recommended maximum of $42. You are free to hand-make a gift as well, as long as it still reasonably fits within these guidelines.

Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.

As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.

Admin: @cdlr4v1

• Nabohs

Nabohs FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We Want The Funk

#33337554 - 2 years ago

Count me in!

• schusta

schusta

#33339911 - 2 years ago

This was super fun last year, and I'm totally down to clown blush

• lindtrinity

lindtrinity

#33342422 - 2 years ago

I would love to be a part of this!

• Count3D

Count3D FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#33343675 - 2 years ago

Count me in.

• ParanoidFreak

ParanoidFreak FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Khaleesi

#33349284 - 2 years ago

Sign me up please :)

• emilytracz

emilytracz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33349346 - 2 years ago

I would love to do this! Count me in!

• GSpaceMarine

GSpaceMarine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33349351 - 2 years ago

I would love to try :) count me in.

• Kahenderson

Kahenderson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian X2

#33349505 - 2 years ago

would love to!! I'm in!

• SeanAM

SeanAM FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GrumpyOldMan

#33349533 - 2 years ago

Count me in if I'm not too late.

• CtheReason

CtheReason

#33349648 - 2 years ago

Sorry for the late add but can I please be on this one?

• cdlr4v1

cdlr4v1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lost in the Wasteland

#33349658 - 2 years ago

Hey everyone!

Just to clarify this is a community run Secret Santa. It's 100% run by the RT community, and this is our 4th year.  READ MORE HERE!

If you commented before this post you will be added to the exchange. I'll be messaging each and everyone one of you tonight.

Cheers,

Chris tucker

• Hysta

Hysta FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33349708 - 2 years ago

Would love to be a part of this. 

• Zombie_RPN

Zombie_RPN

#33350915 - 2 years ago

Sign me up!

• Dudemoo

Dudemoo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT_ON & RT_OTT admin

#33352319 - 2 years ago

Thrilled to see that we got lots of signups at the last minute! If I wasn't flat broke you could bet your butt I'd be joining y'all!

• cdlr4v1

cdlr4v1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lost in the Wasteland

#33352338 - 2 years ago

Hello!

I have sent everyone a message regarding the information we need from you. Please reply as soon as possible so I can start the assignments. If you didn't receive the message in your inbox or if you have any questions please feel free to message me. If for any reason you can no longer participate in the gift exchange please let me know as soon as possible. 

Cheers,

Chris 

• cdlr4v1

#33361203 - 2 years ago

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick update. I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'll be sending out your Secret Santa community member information tomorrow!

Chris!  tucker

• Kahenderson

Kahenderson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian X2

#33361822 - 2 years ago

yay! Thanks Chris! 

• cdlr4v1

#33361979 - 2 years ago

Everyone has been assigned a community member and the information you need for your Secret Santa gift should be in your inbox. Again if you have any questions let me know!

Chris!  tucker

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33362682 - 2 years ago

Hello all! If you've got any questions about the community exchange, there is a new FAQ thread with lots of answers in it!

• cdlr4v1

#33384868 - 2 years ago

A reminder I need tracking numbers for your packages by 12/17/16. 

• Hysta

Hysta FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33389448 - 2 years ago

tracking number pending in the next day or two, 2 out of 4 snowstorms here, holding me up. 

• cdlr4v1

#33406095 - 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

I know the weathers been crazy in some parts of Canada. Some of you might be getting your gifts after Christmas. When you receive your gift please let me know via message. Happy holidays everyone!

Chris  tucker

• cdlr4v1

#33420167 - 2 years ago

Hey everyone!

Hope you guys are enjoying your Holiday of choice and end of the year! Like LoZelda posted in the group, some gifts might still be on there way. If you don't get a gift by 1/1/17 please let me know via message. If for some reason the gift you sent was returned to you and you need to send it again let me know. If I don't get a message from you I'll take that as you received your gift!

Chris  tucker