Forums > RT Secret Santa

Australia and New Zealand Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (33)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33335878 - 2 years ago

Welcome to the sign up board for Australia and New Zealand! If your preferred mailing address is not in Australia or New Zealand, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2016 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 24.

- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate. This thread is only for signups! If you have questions please message an admin or post your question as a comment on a news post.

- An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.

- You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that as well.

- Sign ups will close on November 24. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately. You will get your assignment no later than November 30.

- All gifts must be shipped by December 17. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.

- In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For Australia and New Zealand this amount is $11, with a recommended price of $22 and recommended maximum of $44. You are free to hand-make a gift as well, as long as it still reasonably fits within these guidelines.

Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.

As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.

Admin: @trisaratops

• matty88

matty88 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33335948 - 2 years ago

I'm interested

• SachiiSez

SachiiSez FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Good-Natured Realist

#33335964 - 2 years ago

Huzzah it is here again! Please put me down to participate ^_^
    Laughter and Sunshine!

• CottonWool

CottonWool

#33335987 - 2 years ago

I'm interested 

• -Cinnamonster-

-Cinnamonster- FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33336034 - 2 years ago

I'm interested :)

• jaustron

jaustron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33336206 - 2 years ago

I am very interested :)

• Depthe

Depthe

#33336212 - 2 years ago

I'm super keen for this, I'm in! 

• CuriousYouth

CuriousYouth

#33336227 - 2 years ago

I'd like to be a part of this

• PalladiumOtter

PalladiumOtter FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Diet Coke and Commitment

#33336772 - 2 years ago

SIGN ME UP, BRUH!

• je-t-oublie

je-t-oublie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold βητα

#33337379 - 2 years ago

I would be interested! 

• vincableDust108

vincableDust108

#33337714 - 2 years ago

I'm interested!

• DrPleasure

DrPleasure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33339302 - 2 years ago

Sure I'll jump aboard this year, why not

• VampChickSGL

VampChickSGL FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33339321 - 2 years ago

Im Interested  :)

• GKingOfFez

GKingOfFez FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold G~

#33339705 - 2 years ago

I'm interested.

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#33339889 - 2 years ago

Thanks for signing up, everyone! If you check your inboxes, you should all have a message from me asking for a few details so we can get things rolling! :)

• misskass

misskass FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Head Guardian RTX Sydney

#33339915 - 2 years ago

Meeeeeeeee (to be specific, I'm interested and would like to participate).

• scott-no-name

scott-no-name

#33339967 - 2 years ago

eh, why not?! Im keen to participate!

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#33340183 - 2 years ago

More messages sent!

• KholtienM

KholtienM FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33340185 - 2 years ago

sounds like fun! Sign me up

• Elenglin

Elenglin

#33340195 - 2 years ago

I'm interested 

• giin

giin

#33340199 - 2 years ago

im interested ! 

• GontArk

GontArk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blacksmith

#33340244 - 2 years ago

Sounds interesting 

• WonderWhite

WonderWhite FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Slytherin and Proud

#33346244 - 2 years ago

I'm interested

• CreedOnLive

CreedOnLive

#33346254 - 2 years ago

im keen to do this

• trisaratops

#33347211 - 2 years ago

I think I've sent everyone a message so far! Make sure you check your inboxes!