Forums > RT Secret Santa

Australia and New Zealand Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (33)

• armadil_Lo

armadil_Lo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lauren

#33347293 - 2 years ago

I'm keen! :)

• jackstar169

jackstar169 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33349519 - 2 years ago

I'm interested 

• Cornlin

Cornlin

#33349767 - 2 years ago

In reply to LoZelda Absolutely keen. Hopefully not too late!

• RogueKei

RogueKei FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Crazy One

#33350047 - 2 years ago

I'll give it a go!

• KeybladeWielder1997

KeybladeWielder1997 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33362126 - 2 years ago

I'm to late :( oh well, I can wait till next yearIn reply to LoZelda

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33362681 - 2 years ago

Hello all! If you've got any questions about the community exchange (though I'm sure @trisaratops has you all squared away), there is a new FAQ thread with lots of answers in it!

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#33385037 - 2 years ago

Oooooh! We're getting that much closer to Christmas! You've got about a week left to send your gifts out, so get on it and help make Christmas that much more awesome for your community giftee! If you're having any worries, hit me up! Remember, I can help you out if I know you're having trouble but if you don't ask, I can't read your mind! Thanks everyone who's already been in touch with tracking numbers!

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#33406459 - 2 years ago

Guys, you're all so awesome! Everyone has sent their gifts out well before Christmas and I heard back from each and every one of you about tracking and sending out gifts and how much fun you're having! If you haven't received your gift yet, don't panic - you all know what AusPost are like at the best of times, let alone around Christmas (and for our NZ cousins, I'm gonna guess NZPost is similar!). Hopefully you all have a safe and happy Christmas! I'm not your mum, but be responsible and make good choices over the next few days! I don't want to read about any of you getting into accidents :( Make sure you do have fun and do what makes you happy though!!