Forums > RT Secret Santa

UK and Ireland Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (81)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33335882 - 2 years ago

Welcome to the sign up board for the UK and Ireland! If your preferred mailing address is not in the UK or Ireland, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2016 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 24.

- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate. This thread is only for signups! If you have questions please message an admin or post your question as a comment on a news post.

- An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.

- You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that as well.

- Sign ups will close on November 24. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately. You will get your assignment no later than November 30.

- All gifts must be shipped by December 17. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.

- In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For the UK and Ireland this amount is £5, with a recommended price of £10 and recommended maximum of £20. You are free to hand-make a gift as well, as long as it still reasonably fits within these guidelines.

Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.

As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.

Admins: @GodzillaGirl

• Joe

Joe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Eighty7/RT Radio

#33335926 - 2 years ago

I'm in!

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#33336110 - 2 years ago

Definitely in!

• Tudor

Tudor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTUK Fireteam

#33336177 - 2 years ago

d61e79b65f83d0786285a0f46964c3890d7ab16f

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33336188 - 2 years ago

sign me up ^^

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33336213 - 2 years ago

I'm game!

• Flitterboom

Flitterboom FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Flitteboom

#33336444 - 2 years ago

Room for a little one?

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33337326 - 2 years ago

Hey guys! Nice to see some familiar names back for this years Secret Santa as well as some new ones!

If you could all please make sure you're familiar with the rules and check you have permission (if needed) to give me your address.

I have now messaged everyone in this thread with further information. As of now I am the only admin for the UK group so please message me with any questions/concerns.

Thanks guys!

• RufflesMyth

RufflesMyth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33341738 - 2 years ago

I think last year was the only year this has been going that I didn't do it, It would be great to do it again this year, count me in!

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33342375 - 2 years ago

In reply to RufflesMyth

Glad to have you back, I've dropped you a message!

• GodzillaGirl

#33342383 - 2 years ago

The more the merrier guys, don't forget to encourage others to get involved - write an RT journal post, tweet, climb onto your roof and scream into the night or make a Tumblr post, lets get people involved!

• lilytoby

lilytoby FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Maximum Nerd

#33343477 - 2 years ago

I'd like to join, please! One question, is it for RT related gifts or just anything?

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33343517 - 2 years ago

Anything! :)

• TopherBeadle

TopherBeadle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Freelancer to my Core

#33343662 - 2 years ago

I'm in!

• camsteirie

camsteirie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The rest is history

#33343762 - 2 years ago

I'm in :)

• Squiby

Squiby FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33343773 - 2 years ago

First timer here but i'm in!

• GodzillaGirl

#33343802 - 2 years ago

In reply to Lilytoby

It is anything, you will receive a little information about the kind of things the person you will be sending a gift to does and doesn't like to give you some ideas!

• GodzillaGirl

#33343805 - 2 years ago

Everyone above this post should have received a direct message from me with further instructions, let me know ASAP if you havent, thanks!

• RhysScully

RhysScully FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Rhys

#33344257 - 2 years ago

I'm in!! :D

• Prolily

Prolily

#33344274 - 2 years ago

Sure why not, I'm in.

• boggyb

boggyb FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33344331 - 2 years ago

I'm in

• tinypeckers

tinypeckers

#33344349 - 2 years ago

I'm in - c'mon Christmas cheer!  blaine

• Polocroft

Polocroft FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33344368 - 2 years ago

sounds like a good laugh - im in!

• macciephelps

macciephelps FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33344375 - 2 years ago

I feel bad that I missed it last year, so count me in again ! 

• About63Pandas

About63Pandas

#33344438 - 2 years ago

Count me in for this year :)