Forums > RT Secret Santa

UK and Ireland Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (81)

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33368610 - 2 years ago

Lots of you guys have already sent gifts out (which is amazing, thank you!) so keep your eyes peeled for a package everyone!

If anyone's struggling for ideas/needs help in some other way please do let me know!

• RoosterSammii

RoosterSammii FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33369407 - 2 years ago

In reply to GodzillaGirl I have sent out my package and I have a picture of the proof but no matter what I do my Rooster Teeth messaging wont let me put the put the picture proof in even as a link. What do I do??

• GodzillaGirl

GodzillaGirl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33369568 - 2 years ago

In reply to RoosterSammii

The site likes to make life hard for us, I'm asking people this year to drop me an email with the image - I shall message you with details.

• GodzillaGirl

#33369575 - 2 years ago

There has been a little update for anyone who hasn't already seen it and may be of interest to any artist-type people in the community.

Additionally the Community Secret Santa Chat group is now open. Head over there to gloat, speculate and tease about the gifts you are giving and receiving and get to know some of your fellow community members in the process!

• GodzillaGirl

#33392498 - 2 years ago

Tomorrow is the delivery deadline!

If you don't believe you will have your gift sent out before the end of day tomorrow then please let me know!

• GodzillaGirl

#33435237 - 2 years ago

I believe I have replied to everyone who has sent me a message about having not yet received a gift. If I haven't replied to you then please re-send your message.

Additionally If you have/haven't received your gift and have yet to tell me about it I would love a message from you also!

I hope you've all had a great time over the holidays!