Forums > RT Secret Santa

USA Signup Thread - 2016

Posts (171)

• CaptainLynn

CaptainLynn

#33350846 - 2 years ago

I want to be a part of it this year again! Almost missed the deadline.

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder

#33350854 - 2 years ago

I'm in for one more year! If you come up short on people willing to ship international, count me in there as well, I dont mind a little extra in shipping cost to give someone a happy holiday

• JMeisterJ

JMeisterJ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ummmm, Trying to be a Le

#33350856 - 2 years ago

I'd also like to participate this year, if i still can

• AstroCorps

AstroCorps

#33350867 - 2 years ago

Hello! A bit at the last minute, but I would like to participate, as well!

• squatalopicous

squatalopicous FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33350868 - 2 years ago

I would like to participate if its not to late!! 

• Mike_Shubin

Mike_Shubin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33350960 - 2 years ago

In reply to LoZelda Hopefully i'm not too late!

• DLGR

DLGR FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold TheTallLoud1

#33351156 - 2 years ago

WHEW LAST MINUTE ADD IN! I would like to participate!!

• HoldThatGhost

HoldThatGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold '15-'18 Guardian

#33352839 - 2 years ago

In reply to DLGR

YAYYYY!

• RedVSBlueFan1234

RedVSBlueFan1234

#33355216 - 2 years ago

In reply to LoZelda i'm a little late but the RT Secret Santa Twitter said i could still participate.

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33355408 - 2 years ago

In reply to RedVSBlueFan1234

The Twitter said if you had signed up in the forum prior to the deadline, you would be contacted by an admin to collect your information. As far as I can tell, you do not have a previous post in this forum, and therefore have missed the deadline.  As assignments are already being made, we cannot add you to the exchange pool for this year.

• RedVSBlueFan1234

RedVSBlueFan1234

#33355445 - 2 years ago

In reply to LoZelda i meant that i tweeted them and they replied with that response of saying that i should sign up/ reply to the post to get in on the exchange and im sorry for all of this and i couldnt sign up in time because my grandma died. :(

• GhostKingRT

GhostKingRT

#33359331 - 2 years ago

In reply to RedVSBlueFan1234 very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your entire family :(

• RedVSBlueFan1234

RedVSBlueFan1234

#33359929 - 2 years ago

In reply to GhostKingRT Thank you but i just really want to participate in this event so i can help other people for once that's what my grandma wanted me to do before she died

• drnkenwookie

drnkenwookie Danny B

#33361811 - 2 years ago

If it's not too late, i'm in.

In reply to LoZelda

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33361834 - 2 years ago

In reply to DannyB11

I'm sorry, but the deadline was last week and all assignments have been made; it is not possible to add anyone else to the community exchange at this stage.

Be sure to follow the group so you see when we launch next year so you don't miss it again!

• LoZelda

#33362683 - 2 years ago

Hello all! If you've got any questions about the community exchange, there is a new FAQ thread with lots of answers in it!

• HunterMathiaa

HunterMathiaa

#33364967 - 2 years ago

I signed up but didn't get assigned a person what do I do

• Mike_Shubin

Mike_Shubin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33365044 - 2 years ago

In reply to HunterMathia Message LoZelda

• RedVSBlueFan1234

RedVSBlueFan1234

#33365801 - 2 years ago

im now participating in the rt secret Santa but im having trouble with my secret santas address and country (address removed by administrator) can anyone help me with my sants address here 

• LoZelda

#33365816 - 2 years ago

Please immediately edit your post to not include someone's home address. That should not be posted publicly.

Secondly, I cannot tell what you're asking for. The complete address is there? Try Googling it; it may show it to you in a different format that may be easier for you to understand.

Thirdly, as we've said before, this group is for the COMMUNITY run Secret Santa. We have no affiliation with the RoosterTeeth sponsored exchanged. We cannot help you with questions related to that exchange. If you have any further questions, you need to contact RoosterTeeth, not us.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#33365845 - 2 years ago

I've removed the address from your post, because you shouldn't be sharing other users' personal information. However, the fact that it's a UK address and this thread specifies it's for a USA event should be a strong indicator to you that you're posting in the wrong place regardless. Also those things LoZelda said.