Forums > RT Secret Santa

RTCSS 2016 Chit Chat

Posts (30)

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33368632 - 2 years ago

Hello Santas! Many of you have already started sending out your gifts, and some of you have even gotten them already! This seems like the perfect time to make a place for you all to connect and chit chat with your fellow gifters  smile

Are you excited for your person to get the gift you sent? Particularly proud of something you made? Pumped about something you received? Wholly overcome by holiday spirit? Seeing snow already? Share with us!

• mariners005

mariners005 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33368657 - 2 years ago

Last year my gift was homemade by someone who I got to meet at RTX, so I can't wait to see what I get this year ^_^

• Tudor

Tudor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTUK Fireteam

#33369296 - 2 years ago

When the gift I bought arrived, I was seriously tempted to keep it for myself and buy something else! I'm really looking forward to sending this out!

Having kids has definitely pumped up my Christmas spirit!

• Hatsune_Mikewl

Hatsune_Mikewl Mikail Jones

#33369578 - 2 years ago

Now that I got paid I can finally send something out. I'm excited!

• RoosterSammii

RoosterSammii FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33369632 - 2 years ago

I sent mine out yesterday I really hope the person I got it for likes it. Honestly when it arrived I seriously wanted to keep it for myself. 

• ktdictionary

ktdictionary

#33369637 - 2 years ago

I sent me a week or two ago and they should have received it last week :D I really hope they like it. Still another little prezzie on it's way to them that hopefully arrives before Christmas! I'm not going to know if/when I get mine because I'm not back home until 16th

• SugarGlory

SugarGlory FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33377206 - 2 years ago

In reply to RoosterSammii To right to this little guy is awesome!!

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33378308 - 2 years ago

I've received my gift! Not opening it until Christmas though.

I've also ordered the first part of mine to send out, the other part is out of stock, but fingers crossed I can order it soon! :)

• TreyD

TreyD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ender Queen

#33378557 - 2 years ago

Got mine mostly sorted! The rt goodies are bought and in the mail. Working on a digital art piece which looks awesome and I hope I can finish it soon! 

• AstroCorps

AstroCorps

#33378619 - 2 years ago

I'm just waiting on a thing from the RT store to arrive- the expected delivery is tomorrow- then I'll be able to send everything off! I've had a busy couple of weeks, so a checklist to keep track of what's going to my person has been super helpful. Since I live in a relatively geographically-unique area, I'm thinking about sending some scenery photos I've taken over the years, as well.

• TopherBeadle

TopherBeadle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Freelancer to my Core

#33382057 - 2 years ago

I went with multiple little bits in theme of their "likes". All wrapped and ready to go in homemade RTUK wrapping paper. I know I did OK last year. Hope these were just as successful. For my 2016 RTSecretSanta...it's gonna be tough to beat last year's, but I'm excited to see whatever it is! I love giving and receiving! Such fun!

• johncasey35

johncasey35

#33383912 - 2 years ago

i got a cool customized beer mug with what looks like a halo legendary compleation emblem and my rt user name

• LoZelda

LoZelda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Supposedly An Adult

#33383969 - 2 years ago

In reply to TopherBeadle

Homemade wrapping paper? Man, you seriously went all in!

• TopherBeadle

TopherBeadle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Freelancer to my Core

#33384157 - 2 years ago

In reply to LoZelda - Had to make up for the content being potentially disappointing. That way he can keep the wrapping paper and feel special!

In reply to JohnCasey35 Wow - That's totally awesome! Kudos to your RTCSS!

• About63Pandas

About63Pandas

#33385720 - 2 years ago

So I received a mystery parcel this morning containing this little fellow from China, so hoping I can say thank the person as there was no clear signs as to who sent it xD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/44bf...

• TopherBeadle

#33385731 - 2 years ago

In reply to About63PandasAwwww!

• TreyD

TreyD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ender Queen

#33389402 - 2 years ago

My person got her gifts! Yay! I'm so happy they are liked! 

• Tudor

Tudor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTUK Fireteam

#33396430 - 2 years ago

Now that @Ginman has received it, I can show off what I got him.

Cz6ctEwXcAE1R-t.jpg

It's the full New Hope soundtrack on limited edition vinyl picture discs. If I were into vinyl, I would have definitely kept this for myself. Just to show, here's what each disc looks like

81GTqkwQ9bL._SL1500_.jpg

• andytheciderman

andytheciderman RTCyclist/Keeper of Wine

#33396690 - 2 years ago

In reply to Tudor

Wow dude!

• Joe

Joe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Eighty7/RT Radio

#33397089 - 2 years ago

In reply to Tudor

I listed to it all yesterday. SO FREAKING COOL!

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 Keeper Of Kittens

#33406431 - 2 years ago

Wow my Secret Santa really came through. I wrote a journal about it: http://roosterteeth.com/post/51288720

I love that they included pictures of the local area and told me a little bit about where they live. Now I wish I had done the same thing! What a great idea. 

• McKnackus

McKnackus

#33409952 - 2 years ago

Million Dollars But is now mine!

Plus expansion pack 1 and the holiday pack for good measure! 

Unfortunately there's nothing in or on the package that tells me who my secret santa was, but whoever you are, thank you very much! Many great times will be had because of your generosity! Merry Christmas. :)

• ytrahne

ytrahne Guardian x8

#33420879 - 2 years ago

Did someone send me the Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom comic?  Because it's cool but I don't have any note on it!!

• HoldThatGhost

HoldThatGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold '15-'18 Guardian

#33426124 - 2 years ago

I signed up for both the community and company exchange but don't know which person sent me which package since both came straight from the RT store, but both were brilliant! I hope my people liked their gifts. :)

• macciephelps

macciephelps FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33426232 - 2 years ago

There's some really amazing stuff in here, WTG Santa's ! :D